(No subject)

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

I need to find a job I can do at home that does not cost out of pocket we are in danger of losing our home. I have 5 young children and can’t afford daycare/babysitter and even if I could would rather take care of them myself. Starting in Aug. for the new school year I will have kids going to school from 7:30 – 3:30, 8:30 – 4:00 & 12:00 – 4:00 so a couple of reasons why I can’t work out of home kids school schedules, homework, my husband works from 7:00am to 8:00pm and I don’t drive (never have long story). Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thank You Very Much Christine

E Jackson wrote: I am looking for 2nd job but may have to remarry to balance the budget. This is getting depressing Every tax break is geared towards married individuals what a trade off sigh feeling depressed but better than yesterday. Seeing all these bills coming down that I may not be able to manage in months ahead makes me anxious going to get the Sunday paper and check on line for local jobs I also work 1 hour away from home — something needs to be done about that too

Jan Mahoney wrote:

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. [/url] “] Try it now.[/url]

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.