- December 1, 2008 at 12:07 am #267241
No-Cook Nut Butter Crunchies–
A cross between candy and cookie
1/2 cup smooth almond, peanut, or soy nut butter
(Favorite is almond)
1/2 cup honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup nonfat powdered milk
2/3 cup crispy rice cereal (such as Rice Krispies)
In a large bowl, blend together the nut butter, honey, and vanilla.
Add the powdered milk and the cereal. Blend well.
Form into balls.
16 one-inch balls (8 servings)
- December 5, 2008 at 6:50 pm #405427
Thanks JoAnn – these sound good and easy. as i live alone i might be forced to eat them all!
- December 7, 2008 at 12:24 am #405530
Have to share some Janice. LOllll Maybe with the next door sweetie.
- December 7, 2008 at 3:52 am #405536
I’ll have you know my next door neighbor is NOT a sweetie!!!! No – I think I had better eat them myself!!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.