- June 25, 2008 at 6:52 pm #258834LissKeymaster
Active Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 6 hours
21â„2 cups heavy (whipping) cream
1 bag (10 oz) peanut butter chips
18 whole chocolate graham crackers
1. Heat 2â„3 cup cream in a large microwave-safe bowl until steaming. Add chips; whisk until smooth.
Slowly whisk in remaining cream. Chill 15 minutes.
2. Beat with mixer just until soft peaks form. Arrange 3 crackers, side by side, long edges touching, on serving plate.
Spread evenly with 1â„2 cup cream mixture. Repeat for 4 more layers; add 1 more layer crackers. Chill 1 hour.
Chill remaining cream.
3. Spread top and sides of cake with cream. Chill 4 hours or up to 2 days.
4. Decorate with peanut butter chips, if desired. Slice with a serrated knife using a sawing motion.
From Woman’s Day May 25, 2004
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.