- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated November 22, 2008 at 10:00 am by .
- November 21, 2008 at 2:29 pm #266931
These are as pretty as they are good!
1 bag white mini marshmallows
1 bag colored mini marshmallows
1 stick butter
12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
Melt margarin and chocolate chips, stir together thoroughly. In a large bowl, mix this with the mini-marshmallows. Dust wax paper with powdered sugar and spoon the marshmallow mixture onto it.
Roll mixture in powdered sugar to make logs. Place in refrigerator for at least and hour.
Just before serving, bring logs out and slice in 1 inch thick sections!
- November 22, 2008 at 12:25 am #404277
I’ll bet these are pretty and good. sounds like they are so easy to make. thanks
- November 22, 2008 at 1:25 am #404285
I’ve never had these before. I’ll certainly have to try them. Just 4 ingred.
in this recipe? Sounds interesting too.
- November 22, 2008 at 10:00 am #404300
Thanks everyone, I love the easy recipes. These are VERY good and they look pretty for the holidays. Make extra 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.