Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie101 – How to Post

Viewing 308 reply threads
  • Author
      Liss
      Keymaster

First, there are some buttons You just need to know:

Now please go Newbie Intro’s

You will see “Post New Thread‘ at the center top left corner. If you click on the button .) You will then Create a New Thread.

A New Thread means You want to start a new conversation.

So Go into Introductions -> Click on link –

Newbie Intro’s

now and find the button, Click on it, and Say Hello and tell us something about yourself.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Now, if you find a post that you’d like to comment on or add your .02 into, That is called a REPLY

There are 3 ways to Reply.

1. One is at the top of the Thread ( Where you found New Thread) at the top Left hand corner.

2. Scroll to the bottom of the post/topic you wish to respond to and you will see . Click on this button if you want to include Part of the message in your reply.

3. You will also see the following button: , click on this button if you wish to include several different quotes in your reply.

To Practice this Follow the following text, Visit GAS Hog Alerts and share your city/state and current Gas price in your area by hitting the reply.

Important Button Alert! In the Bottom right hand corner of each post, you’ll see

If you enjoyed the post, found it helpful, etc, please click on this button to let the poster (and everyone else) know it!

• This button only appears in the 1st Post of each thread, it will not appear in the replies.
      • If you have less than 5 posts in the forums you will NOT see the Thanks button
      • Members cannot Thank Themselves, the button will not display.

This is also very helpful in our Freebies & Coupons forums, as it lets someone know you appreciate the post without Bumping it up.

We understand your excitement filling out for all of those great freebies, but we ask that you only comment on a coupon or freebie post if you have additional information to add.

Example Reply: Can’t find the form to fill out, Or Seems to be for NY only, or Potential spam site, etc.

Last but not least, :23_30_109[1]:SMILIES!

The smilies are located in the right hand side box when you hit a reply button. Currently we have more than 290 Smilies to choose from. You will see only 10 in the box, if you’d like to see more, click on the MORE link located underneath those 10 smilies.

If you use Quick reply the box at the bottom of every topic you won’t see them unless you click on “Advanced Settings” in the quick reply box.
      If you have any questions that I neglected to answer here, please hit and I’ll try to help you.

thank you very much, this helped me alot

HI liss,
      i read your how to post but then i thought i had posted something but then i didn’t. and then i changed the title to post another thread and hit the return key and it posted it or it’s under review when i just wanted to know if there was another thread already set up. Because initially when i typed in my title, it pulled out other threads that had a similar title.
      Maybe i’m just a slow learner.

Pixie Dust

FreebieQueen

@cheapskate 109241 wrote:

HI liss,
      i read your how to post but then i thought i had posted something but then i didn’t. and then i changed the title to post another thread and hit the return key and it posted it or it’s under review when i just wanted to know if there was another thread already set up. Because initially when i typed in my title, it pulled out other threads that had a similar title.
      Maybe i’m just a slow learner. Pixie Dust

Please see levels of registration. It explains that all new members are moderated for a brief period of time. This helps prevent spam on the boards and allows us to answer any questions that pop up regarding how to properly use all of the features on the site.

Welcome! :great:

Hello all I love to be frugal

hello all. Thank you Budget 101 for letting me join.:23_30_109[1]:

Ok, first post here. Just checking it out.

Love this site! Alot of great information.

Are we allowed to post a cake business???

FreebieQueen

Hello! Welcome to the forums.
      Currently Links to personal or business webpages is not permitted in the forums or blogs, except in your user profile. Links to competitor sites that offer similar content are not permitted.

You can purchase the right to advertise your site in your signature line or elsewhere in the forums (for Free) in the Experience shop.

Should you have questions regarding the site’s rules 🙂

Hi, new here and i am from louisville. just wondering if i am replying correctly. nothing is showing up..

@Liss 13876 wrote:

Important Button Alert! In the Bottom right hand corner of each post, you’ll see

if you enjoyed the post, found it helpful, etc, please click on this button to let the poster (and everyone else) know it!

i keep looking to find the thanks button…but i don’t see it anywhere! i see the quote/reply/multi buttons but no thanks, why is that?:017:

Great info! Thanks! 🙂

Thank you Liss…I was confused about posting, but I think I understand now. Again, thanks.

Thank you Liss for all the great info. I guess I need to expand my question. Everytime I try to do a new thread it tells me that explorer can’t open the page.

I have only been able to post one new thread thru the help center. Is it me or is there something I need to do to my computer? I keep trying different things and I haven’t come up with the right combo yet.

If anyone has any ideas, PLEASE help!!!! Distressed in Michigan (Darcie)

Thanks for the help & instructions! Looking forward to posting my advice & asking my questions!two cents” alt=”two cents” />” alt=”Thank You” />:goodpost::039:

Hi Glad to be here to learn alot about saving.:bounce:

This was very helpful info. I found that it was easier than I thought. Thanks a bunch:050::razz:

feeling like an idiot but i cannot find the thank you button on any of the posts–it seems to be missing–am i looking so hard that i’m just missing it?

Debykeby here and yeppers I’m newbie 😉 I love to read, write and use creative ways to penny pinch. 2 kids, 2 dogs, a cat and a husband- whew-:wall: I am looking forward to getting to know many of you and swapping stories! Wish me luck!

😉

Thanks, this helps eliminate trial and error. Can’t wait to dig into this. 🙂

Thank you for all the great information!

Thank you, very helpful.

Thank You. This has been a real help to me!

Super helpful, thank you!

Thanks for so helpful thread for newbies.

Thanks for the thread

Hey y’all just found this site…everything’s still new but I’m trying my best to get it…(be kind). Diggin’ myself out of debt is like #1 on my list right now. Any strategies that can & have worked for others I am willing to try.

Heck, it can’t get any worse than it already is…..(let’s hope not!) Hope to hear from some of you soon!

hi and thank you for the input! nice to be here

Thank you for the info! I will be back~ love how this site is set up and all the helpful hints and security! thank you!

thank you!
      :23_30_109[1]:

I didn’t see a ‘Thank you” button for this, so I’ll say it here: thanks! I’m fairly computer illiterate, especially when it comes to forums & such. This info is really helpful.

dct9000
      Participant

Thank you, this will make it easier getting started. showered with love

Thanks for the posting guidelines! I am new to the site and was curious on how it all works — this post was very helpful!

Thanks Liss,
      some how i missed this info when i first began. I still have not seen the thank you button thou.

I thought I was the only one missing this..lol
      I’ve seen the ‘thanks’ button a few times, have even used it several times now, but not consistently…Is it only on certain topics?

Thank you for the great information. We are trying to live below budget.

What a huge help. Thank you:)

Thxs for the add,I’m sooo excited to be checking out your page. 🙂

:coffeebath:Good morning all. I’m off & running and thank Liss for a wonderful site with great ideas that have already helped me list ideas for the holidays. Now all I have 2do is stop procrastinating, no excuses.

Greetings to everyone from the BellyButton state (Kansas), and I look forward to sharing with all of you as well as using your great info

I have been wondering the same thing??? I don’t see a Thanks button anywhere???

Hello everyone I am looking forward to using this site.

Thanks for the useful information!
      Linda

Newie learning the ropes. Have been non-frugal this last yr and it’s time to get back to saving.

Hi, I need to get more frugal, oping i can learn a lot here and share.

:party1:Thanks for all of your help! I actually joined in 2011, and tried my first post, but did something wrong and lost it all. I have been a lurker ever since.

Thanks to your help, I finally did it.

Thank you so much… posting is sometimes the MOST frustrating process. You’ve made it easy peasy 😉

I am so happy to have stumbled upon this site! Alot of the diy/myo’s things I’ve been looking for is here! 🙂 Thx for all that you do!

What does “A-M-D” mean at the bottom of the recipe posts?

Liss
      Keymaster

@gillespieZA 267730 wrote:

What does “A-M-D” mean at the bottom of the recipe posts?

Hmm.. where are you seeing that? Could you share a link example?

@Liss 267732 wrote:

Hmm.. where are you seeing that? Could you share a link example?

Sure:
      Budget101.com – – Breakfast Muffin Mix

Liss
      Keymaster

@gillespieZA 267733 wrote:

Sure:
      Budget101.com – – Breakfast Muffin Mix

Oh! Those are notes for the admin, we switched our site from an old format and all 300,000+ pages were switched over to a content management system. Those tags are reminders to the admin that the recipe still needs to be categorized and have meta data attributed to it.

Ah, I see! I thought perhaps it was some brand name abbreviation or something that we didn’t get here in South Africa. Like MYO – read through several recipes before it dawned on me (a nice “aha!”

moment) that it meant Make Your Own. Doh.

Liss
      Keymaster

@gillespieZA 267744 wrote:

Ah, I see! I thought perhaps it was some brand name abbreviation or something that we didn’t get here in South Africa. Like MYO – read through several recipes before it dawned on me (a nice “aha!” moment) that it meant Make Your Own. Doh.

Oh, I hadn’t thought of that, I really need to get those edited and all those admin remarks removed. On another note, here’s a thread that I think you will find most helpful!:

https://www.budget101.com/rules-regs/6282-abbreviations-what-they-mean.html

This will give you the jist of the expressions used in the forums and throughout the site recipes. But, if there’s ever a question, please feel free to post in the forums as well, or PM me if you’re having a hard time getting a response.

Thanks on instructions. I live in Colorado, up in the mountains at about 7,100 feet in altitude. Lived in Colorado, Alaska and Idaho threw the years and Colorado is my favorite!

just a quick good afternoon all

Ok, have things changed or am I going blind? I can’t find a Thanks button! This seems like such a great idea – I hope a new design hasn’t made it disappear entirely.

Liss
      Keymaster

@lmgood 274707 wrote:

Ok, have things changed or am I going blind? I can’t find a Thanks button! This seems like such a great idea – I hope a new design hasn’t made it disappear entirely.

Hehe, no… we haven’t done away with the button, however, the button was only available on posts less than 30 days old and only display in the first post in a thread. I did just go in and change the settings and the thank you button will now be available regardless of the age of the post/thread.

Also, the button doesn’t appear until you have a few posts.

Have a great weekend!

Thanks for the tips!!!

Hello Everyone. I’m Margarita and so excited I found this site. I am trying to be as frygal as possiable so I can quite my job and stay home and take care of my family.

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, MargaritaCrews! Good to have you here. Lots of ideas, information and recipes on this site to help you meet your goals.

Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. You might want to introduce yourself in a new thread here in the Welcome Newbies Section so everyone knows that you have joined.

Thanks; Virginia

I was confused about this too! I kept looking and looking!

Hi everyone! I’m a new member of this forum and found you when a friend on Pinterest posted the Laundry Sauce recipe. I’m excited to explore this site and get a lot more ideas and tips.

Thank you for creating such a useful site

:worthy:Hi everyone. I’m a real newbie. Just got here and checking it all out.

Thanks for letting me join!

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, Renie and Bellehart and Kattywompas1! Good to have you all here. Enjoy!

You might want to introduce yourselves in the Welcome Newbie Section, so that everyone knows that you have joined. Thanks; Virginia

hello everyone newbie here, its my pleasure to have me here and i want to learn whats this forum all about.

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, Nav0413! Good to have you here. Enjoy!

Thanks; Virginia

Thank you so much for all the info on this site!

For some reason, I do not see what you said, so I had to click the reply with quote button in order to see it, as an ad is covering it (all I see is: e!)

@lorivm2 289594 wrote:

Thank you so much for all the info on this site!

Welcome to Budget 101, Lorivm2! Good to have you here. Enjoy!

You might want to introduce yourself in a new thread in the Normal Threads of the Welcome Newbie Section so that everyone knows that you have joined. Thanks; Virginia

thank u soooo much 🙂 i’m just a few second member here, greetings 😀

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, Kireyna! Good to have you here. Enjoy!

Thanks; Virginia

Hello Everyone!!!Sure wish I knew how to get rid of the Capitol One Ad in the middle of the page!!!!! Anxious to get into this site!!!

Wrinkley
      Participant

Thanks from Wrinkleyoldgranny!

Thanks for help with budget/saving money…love your site.. I’m from central fla

Looking forward to saving money without clipping a bunch of coupons (most of which are for convenience foods !

God bless you

thanks for the 411!!!! Its nice to know how to post and also save money.

Hi all. Yes thanks for info and adding me. Can’t wait to make buddies and get fab ideas

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, Mello01, NotoriousP, and Brummie! Good to have you all here. Enjoy!

Thanks; Virginia

Newbie from central KS. Been looking on this site for months, mostly recipes, and decided to join.

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, TeresaTodd! Good to have you here. Enjoy!

Thanks; Virginia

Hello all looks like a good site, thanks for letting me join!

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, Hacinta! Good to have you here. Enjoy!

Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia

Hi all, this is Newbie (MotherHen45) Rosemary. Glad I found this site. Cheers

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, MotherHen45 aka Rosemary! Good to have you here. Enjoy!

Thanks; Virginia

tytyty that was great and very helpful and you are right you do rock

Thank you Liss! This was very helpful and I hope I remember it all!
      jadesmommy

Thank you Liss. This was definitely helpful to this newbie. :smile1:

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, SCSunshine! Good to have you here. Enjoy!

Thanks; Virginia

showered with love
      This was excellent! Thanks for keeping this tab open while I tried the examples!

Thanks so much! I always find it a bit daunting maneuvering around these forum sites. This was explained very well!

Thank You. This has been a real help!

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, DebsHome98! Good to have you here. Enjoy!

Thanks; Virginia

Your post was indeed very helpful to me. Thanks! 🙂

I stumbled upon this site totally by accident (which is how I usually get to different sites) and I am ECSTATIC!!! I am going to recommend this site to all of my friends. I am on a fixed income and can use every possible tip to cut costs.

I just bought some detergent but, after I am finished with it, I am going to use the Super Laundry Sauce for Dummies. I can’t wait! What a huge savings this will be for me.

Thank you so much, Liss, for starting this site. Looking forward to becoming very active here.

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, FluffyLump! Good to have you here. Enjoy!

Thank you for the posting lesson, and the warm welcome!
      Colleen:worthy:

There is no THANKS button on any of the posts I looked at.

Liss
      Keymaster

@susiep1776 322157 wrote:

There is no THANKS button on any of the posts I looked at.

Currently your level of registration doesn’t allow you to view that feature.

https://www.budget101.com/rules-regs-awards-system/10048-levels-registration-new-post.html

Wonderful! I am excited to get started!

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, Elaina! Good to have you here. Enjoy!

Wow so much more to learn on this site! I want to thank you in advance for what I WILL learn!

Hi, HotRod3048! Welcome to Budget 101! Enjoy!

Hello! I am new to this, but I want to simplify my life and live frugally so I am hoping for some great ideas!

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, Lily627! Good to have you here. Lots of ideas, information and recipes on this site.

Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia

Thank you for the info….very helpful! Love this site….so far finding a lot of interesting ideas and great posts!

Some posts have “Add to favorites” button on them, but some like some recipes I’ve read don’t have one. Is there a way or someplace to save some of the great recipes posted?

I have a folder (several actually) on my computer that I save files to. Just copy and paste into a word processing file (I use wordpad) give it a name and save the file to the folder that you want it in. Hope this helps.

Thanks; Virginia

Thought I would give this a try. I do like to save money.

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, MHolwick4! Good to have you here. Lots of ideas, information and recipes on this site.

Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia

Thanks for the info. I am new at this, it will take some practice. Love, Love, Love this site!

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, BCole! Good to have you here. Enjoy!

Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia.

Hi, I’m obviously missing something. When I tried to hit the timesaving “Thanks” button at the bottom of the three instruction posts, it wasn’t there. Is it because I’m a newbie, or has that button been removed?

Thanks. (Whoopsie–so much for timesaving lol!)

I just love this site. I original found it on facebook. I wanted to try the laundry sauce recipe but the time I got around to it I couldn’t find it.

Went on the search and typed in laundry sauce (couldn’t remember the mom part) and here I am. Love the laundry sauce, already have given 2 jars to family and they love it too. Thanks for such a wonderful site.

I am new and trying to learn how this works too. I love making my own cleaning products and now I see different ways to make the laundry detergent.

Good day to all…totally need help navigating but I’m sure I’ll get it. Can’t wait to jump in!

Thanks for the site and the information.

I’m looking forward to being a member here, thank you!

Thanks for the posts! I’m new to all of this.I like your post of The Happiest people, it made me smile

Yeah, I’m still not seeing this “thanks” button…… 🙁

hi I am Linda and I am looking to save in the new year

I’m a Newbie too from the state of Hawaii and I look forward to learning more ways to be frugal, not wasteful, live tighter around the waste and eventually to save $$

Love this site. It is going to take quite some time to go through everything but I’m excited.

Hello Everyone and Happy New Year! I am new … I love to be creative and save money!!!

Looking forward to reading everyone’s posts!

Hi Everyone! Happy New Year!!! :money1: I am looking forward to reading everyone’s posts and learning more and getting more ideas!

Here’s hoping everyone has a blessed 2014! Kathy

Hi everyone and Happy New Year. I’m new here and so far so good. Enjoying looking around

Hi! I’m sorry – I feel blind, but I can’t see the “Thank You” button on any post I’ve looked at…?

Hi Liss,

Newbie here…let’s see what happens this year! Thanks for helpful hints.

D

Thank you for teaching me how to do this but I will have to practice. I guess I’m slow today.

Thank you for the intro help, it’s nice to have the info given to you instead of trying to look for it!

Great website! Look forward to learning more ways to save. Thank you!

Still trying to find my way around the site! There is so much. But, what I have discovered is great!

I vow to make more DIY cleaning solutions…..from there, who knows!

Thanks for the information. I’m a newbie here and I’m looking forward for interesting topics… 🙂

Thanks for the informtion. Looking forward for interesting topics.. 🙂

I Found This Site Thru My Friend On Facebook,Its Awsome Thanks!:)

You have a wonderful site. Great job!

@tawana1956 394462 wrote:

Love this site. It is going to take quite some time to go through everything but I’m excited.

Same here. 🙂 There are a lot of interesting stuff

Awesome! Now I know how it works (big newbie here 🙂

Newbie here and super excited to learn more saving and organization tips. Still trying to learn my way around site but loving the adventure. 🙂 Thanks for providing all the awesome tips!!

:purr:Thank you, Very helpful, Still learning 🙂

hello everyone i am a newbie here and i have already learned alot from ur site… thank you very much for letting me join as well.:mornincoffee:

Hi, everyone. I always looking for new things to do and I believe this site is perfect. I like crafts, cooking, gardening, save money.

I am looking forward to learn a lot thru all your tips and advice.

I still do not see a Thanks button, but I thank you for the information. two cents” alt=”two cents” />” alt=”Thank You” />

Hello newbie here ,i live in Indiana and love to save a buck on anything !!! I am excited about this site !!! cookiebr

Just discovered this site through a friend who shared the laundry soap reciepe on facebook! So far I’m finding a lot ofgreat info.

Thank you for all you do!

Liss, I am new to the computer age. At 39 I feel 79 where technology is concerned. This article was well written, but went right over my head.

I wanted to ask how to find a post I found once. If someone could help me I would really appreciate it. I look forward to this site becoming my new go to for frugal living tips.

I plan a great future with a perfect man, and every penny we save will help us to have what we have always wanted out of live together. Thanks in advance for any help. Joni

FreebieQueen

@JoniHolmes 416216 wrote:

I wanted to ask how to find a post I found once. If someone could help me I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance for any help. Joni

Hi Joni, 2 things- first, when you want to “follow a post” you can subscribe to it or save it to your favorites so you can return to it later. Directions here:

Budget101.com – – How to Save Favorites

Then, if you’re searching something in particular, there are several ways to do so, instructions for that are here:

Budget101.com – – How to Search

🙂

thank you for this info. It will help a lot.

:worthy:WOW!! Hats off to you all for such an informative site!!! So many things to learn and read.

I’ll be spending a lot of time here and hopefully make some friends also. Thank you so very much for your time and effort in developing Budget101.com.:worthy:

Thank you for the advice

Hi, newbie from Indiana. I am a grandma of 3, raising 2 of them. Need all the help I can get saving money.

glad I found this site, looks great. looking forward to learning new things and new people.

Thanks Liss for the tutorial!

Love everything about this site so far !! It’s past my bed time but I don’t wanna leave the site just yet lol

Thanks for the beginning help. Im learning my way around the site.

thank you this helpful

Thanks for the info. It might take me a while to get the hang of it tho’.

Thank you Budget101!!! It is so nice to go to a site that EXPLAINS how to use the site, instead of having to stumble around and try and figure it out! I’m so excited to be a part of your members!!!

Blessings! 🙂

Thank you so much for letting me join.

I love this site. will be using it often!!!

I really appreciate these tips! Can’t wait to get started!

WOW thanks budget101 I fell in love with this site for the moms super laundry soap!!!

Thanks so much with your help on posting, I think maybe I can do this! Fingers crossed….

I can’t seem to figure out how to find winner announcements to challenges and how to post questions. Ex. I went to buy products for laundry sauce, is the Super washing soda the same as the Washing Sofa from Arm and Hammer?

I think word is getting out about that stuff my Walmart was completely raided of the ingredients!!

yay I’m a newbie and I love this site! It has a lot of fantastic ideas. thanks

Thanks. this site has so much to offer. I see myself spending HOURS here!!!

This site has great information. Thanks so much!

Hello…. Newbie here
      I love reading about new ways to save money and take care of my family. Rising my children took its of time stretching food to last till payday or the clothes till summer lol
      My husband will be retiring soon, so I am getting back to my roots…

Time to make our money go as far as it can.
      So far I am enjoying your site.. Thank you

Thanks… now let’s see if I can post!

thank you so much ..love this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum. Thanks for the instruction.

Now I can participate in this forum easily.

Thanks for making this easy to navigate. I am looking forward to using this site.

😉

…Winnie

I’m looking forward to learning a of different fun things here, not to mention saving money!!! thanks for the warm welcome, and I’m ready to start learning!

Thank you very much for explaining the Newbie How To Post .It was helpful,and now I just have to practice ,hopefully I will muddle through it fine 🙂

:party1::party1:Well New here and from what I see so far, am HAPPY!! have a list started of what to do already. Thanks.

Hi I’m BrieBrie, hopefully I’ll get the hang of this soon.

Hi This is AnnaAna and I am from Crazy Weather Gerogia

Hi all !!! I cant wait to take a whole day off and just go thru everything here !!!!! i work a full time and part time job, and a single Mother of a 15 yr old son
      ,I also have 2 daughters 25 and 28 and a grandaughter 4 .

This site looks like something I really need bad , lol

thanks, looks really interesting

Can’t wait to start saving! I’ve been looking for something helpful like this for ages! I found you on FB and, well, hopefully it’s the start of a beautiful love affair 😉 😛

Hello new to this hope I enjoy all the friends on Budget101

Looking forward to researching the site.

hello from the tip of the mitt.

Hello from Castle Rock CO

thank you for posting this helpful information , it is greatly needed. and thank you for your website .showered with loveshowered with loveshowered with love

Thank you so much for this info on posting hun!! I so appreciate the help as it did clarify things for me!!! 🙂

Hi, I’m Cathy, and I love this site already! Looking forward to exploring everything!

I’m Patty Love this place hope to get good ideas for my sons wedding next year!

Hello, I think I will be spending way to much time here!! First to learn all the navigation hints and read all of this wonderful information!

Guess I thought I could jump right in here. This site will take some time to learn. Help!

I love this site! Thank you for putting it together!!

Thank you for seeing the need to creat this site!

crafter73
      Participant

Hello everyone! I am new to this site and I’m looking forward to reading all of the posts and info to help me keep living a frugal lifestyle.

this is my first visit to the site. i love the concept, but find the navigation overwhelming. any tips for clearing the clutter are welcome.

thanks.

Hi to all, what a wonderful site. My name is Tina and I am happily married with 7 children. Don’t gasp, this is a second marriage for me and my spouse.

He had 4 school age children from a previous marriage. I have 3 grown children from a previous marriage. So we get the best of both worlds.

I must say it is a lot tougher raising his children now, then it was raising my own.
      But the tips and recipes on this site are so helpful. I look forward to using it more often.
      Look forward to meeting more people just like me. Our family motto is Live Simply, so others can Simply Live.

Thank you for the help.

This was a great first post to get me started. Thanks!

Very helpful thank you

thank you for the site and all the help

it is a lot to learn,I am new here

thank you for all the info and the great how to stuff really helping with living on one budget and homeschooling 3 kids!

Thank u for the helpful tips as I am new to this site

Hello, thank you for letting me join. Just learning where everything is. I made the Super Laundry Sauce today and wanted to post about it.

So I’ll try and find my way around.

I know budget101 is all I can talk about ….im driving my sisters crazy ha! ha!

Hi, I am a newbie and just learning how to use the site. So far, I love what I see!

Can’t wait to look ALL around the site, and I have no idea how to do the smiley with the thumbs up 🙂

Thanks for the opportunity to join! I can’t wait to see what all this site has to offer.

Nice walkthrough, good information!!

Looking forward to reading all the great info.

I really love that. That is so true

I am liking this site … thanks!

awesome thanks! I am looking forward to seeing what else is on here 🙂

Hello, nice to be here. I learned about this site from my high school buddies who are now Facebook friends. Glad to have found it, everyone have a blessed day!

THANKS FOR DOING THIS!

hello everyone! looking forward to using this sight. looks like fun

Hi I am a mom and grandma.I enjoy always finding away to save money and recycle.Now days I find myself looking for new Ideas.Your site looked very promising. I have seen quite a few good ideas come from this site.

Thank you for the instructions.

Great info for getting started. Thanks

New to the site…loving it so far 🙂

Hello 🙂 . Thank you for letting me join. Just love Budjet101!

Only if we had the same cuponing system here in Sweden .

I’m sorry, I must have post surgery brain fog. From Arizona and hoping to get a handle on this, I just keep going around in circles. Now I am going to post this just to see where it goes.

It is not quite simple enough for me today. Maybe tomorrow I will be smarter. 🙂 I know I’m gonna love this site one of these days.

I’m excited about this site! I came here after seeing a post on fb, and wanted to see more…I have seen the rest of that post, about growing strawberries from rain gutters, great idea! I love the honest opinions and the “trial by error” comments also.

I look forward to spending much time here.

Hello! Newbie here! I am very excited to have stumbled upon this site!

Such a great site. Thank you!!

Such great ideas on this site, thank you!

so glad I found this site but i must say i feel a little slow being i just found it!!

Thank you budget101 for all your wonderful hints.

Good day everyone! I’m so happy to be apart of budget 101! My name Amanda, I’m located in Ohio.

My family is a blending with three great kids and my woundful partner. He is perfect for me. We have two boys 13 and 8 and one girl 6.

So we need to save as much as we can

Loving this site.. Only been on for less than 5 mins!

Hello really excited to see all this stuff…

Hi this is Elizabeth!!! This should be a great website for me and my family!!!

Thank you so much for all this detailed information. I will save this post for reference as I could not understand the site and how to use it.

Thanks for the info, Liss. I look forward to seeing some new myo recipes that i can put to use in my practice(i’ve personally been using the myo natural deodorant in different variations for the past 2 months).

Looks like this is a wonderful site and will explore carefully to get all the info that I can use.

Thank you thank you thank you for having this site. It is awesome!

Thank you for allowing me to join.

Hello all!
      looking forward to stocking up on cheap tips, I have cleaned my shower screens with the hot vinegar and washing up liquid spray! wooot wooo! sparkly and new!

I’m new and they say nothing in life is free

I am looking forward to working with this site.I may be slow, but i’ am sure.
      Thank-you

Hello everyone 😄 thanks budget 101 for letting me join

Thank you for the helpful information.

Hello from NYC.. Looking forward to savings!!

:lalala:I really appreciate your help. I feel like I may be ready to venture out and see what I can find. Thanks again.

Hello. This is a test post.

I am practicing a comment with a smiley face.
      Thank you for allowing me to practice.
      :puppet:
      Sincerely, Anonymous Person

Hi I’m new here. Looking forward to learning great new ideas and being able to share.

Good post in here, learnt lots. Thanks

Hi everyone. I am new to this so thanks for letting me join!!

I tend to lurk where ever I go, but will try to contribute!

Howdy from Oregon! 🙂

I love that picture of the cat you are using. Very cute!

thanks….this seems like a good place to come to..:razz:

Fabulous Information for Newbies ( like myself):big noob: So many smilies to chose from. I am really going to like it here! showered with love

Thanks for helpful instructions

Excellent tutorial for 1st timers!

Looks like a great site! Still looking around…

This looks like a great site! I love collecting recipes and baking is one of my favorite hobbies.

Julieandrory
      Participant

Thank you for the tutorial. It is great to have someone who knows share with those of us who don’t.

I dont knowI’m still finding my way around, so please be kind to me if I make any mistakes.

thank never been on a anything like this before it helps

Getting a feel for how this works. Looking forward to finding out some interesting information.

I am enjoying the recipes and suggestions@gakeman75 115213 wrote:

Hello all I love to be frugal

Thanks so much for all the information, hopefully I will get the hang of all of it soon. I know I will be enjoying being here !

Love this site, can’t wait to explore it fully. Thank you for all your hard work to help out those of us in need.:party1::party1::party1:

Hi everyone I’m from Arlington Texas

Thanks for the tips on how to post. There is always something new to learn each forum.

Think this site is just what I needed

@cinful67 116472 wrote:

Love this site! Alot of great information.

I just want this to work.3

seo;116405 wrote:
      Ok, first post here. Just checking it out.

Was asking the same question

checking to see if i did this correctly :beaverhug:

1st time but looking forward to such a great site. Thanks!!

I am so excited to be a part of this site!!

:039:Hi there! I am sewlisa14 and I’m always looking for ways to save $$$. Can’t wait to dig in and get started.

Hello,

Here I am there to become an active member.

This forum is very interesting as it has answer to every problem we have. 🙂

:deadhorse:
      I’m not sure where to start. I know NOTHING about really budgeting and I am always broke the day after payday. This is really important. I hope this helps me get myself in check.

Thanks for all the helpful info.

Thanks for the how to guide, I’m think I’m getting it.

Thanks for the guide, great help to people who are new to the forum like myself.

Welp, still on here tryng to figure this all out. Slow learner but Im sure will get the hang of it eventually! *dork* lol :welcome:

Hi! I’m a Mom of 7, even though they are mostly all grown up, I am busy with their lives and I’m learning how to use the computer for more things. I am glad to be here to find new ideas for saving money and being more resourceful. Thank you! Romarga

Hello Im new to this site trying to figure things out Im sure I will soon

I’m so happy I found Budget101.com! I have made the laundry detergent and love it. I can’t wait to discover all there is to be found on your site! Thank you for everything!

Just dropping in to say Hi to EV1 !

I’m not much for blogging but I will drop in from time to time.
      thanks!

Thank you for the help you’ve given there Liss!!
      Instructions very clear 😉

Just wanted to hi to everyone 🙂

Thank you. I’m so happy that I found your site.

Thank you! Can’t wait to get started.

Many thanks! I finally joined after being quite the loo-gi-loo for months now. You have given me such a better understanding.

Brilliant!!!

finally got my printer fixed ! Go Me 🙂 Will be on more often Now

Thanks! I look forward to this site and all the exciting info from everyone. :party1::party1:

Thanks Liss, this was helpful. I can’t wait to start exploring the site!:p

Thank you Liss!

This site has some much helpful information in one place.

What a great site! I am happy to have found it. I have been pouring over it for days now.

Thanks so much for creating it!😀

I like the quote you used. I am so happy I found this site. I look forward to learning many things to do with pallets.

Just little projects to make me feel like I can accomplish something.

thanx for the info :party1:

two cents” alt=”two cents” />” alt=”Thank You” /> This was vey helpful

Thank you for letting me join this amazing site

Thank you for the help tips and tricks ! 🙂 showered with love

i can’t get the printer for coupons to download

Thanks for the site and info! 🙂

Hi, at what level are we allowed to start blogging at? Thanks 🙂

Hi , my first post…find the site a bit overwhelming ..but will explore til I learn…thanks for letting me joinPixie Dust

I’m new and I did post something already. This post is great and it does explain a lot. Thanks Liss.

two cents” alt=”two cents” />” alt=”Thank You” /> :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Awesome! Thank you for the information! :wave:

Thank you for the laundry sauce recipe, it’s awesome!!:approved1:

Newbie here from the Panhandle of Florida. Married to same man for 49 years, Mom to 4, Nana to 8…Husband retiring by end of year so definitely need to learn to BUDGET!!! Will be downsizing during these next 3 months…love what I have seen so far!!!

Thanks for the helpful information! Can’t wait to dive in even further and see what I find!

Hello Newbie from Mississippi

Thanks for adding me from Louisville, ky, usa.

Thanks for the guide this helped me a lot

Viewing 308 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie101 – How to Post