Newbie who just went to a part-time teaching job and needs help saving money!

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie who just went to a part-time teaching job and needs help saving money!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hi Everybody. Wow, this is an awesome website! I am a “former” full-time Autism Teacher but decided to go part-time in order to finish my advanced degree in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA for those familiar with the world of Autism).

I have been married over 20 years to my amazing hubby and have three great kids, ages 19, 16, and 12. With both my husband and I working full-time, money has never been an issue but we will have to make some changes in order for me to work part-time. I hope this website will help us make the most of our income and still enjoy some things like a yearly vacation and some entertainment once or twice a month.

I would love to hear any tips that you have for me. Thank you! worthy  smilie

Hello tessinstl, welcome aboard. I think you’ll really enjoy the site, there’s a ton of things to see here. :w3:

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie who just went to a part-time teaching job and needs help saving money!