Newbie sort of…lurked since 2008

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie Intro’s Newbie sort of…lurked since 2008

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hi, I’m Kathleen. I have been around I think since 2008 or that is I joined. I at least joined Budget 101. I’m have not posted before so here I am! I’m starting my first year at 50 years old, single and no children and looking for ways to save. I’m on SSDI and have been for some time. I tend to use convenience over making actual good home made food. eat drink smilie Hard for me to cook for one. I hope to find ways to save money two centsand to start cooking either once a month type thing or maybe a few weeks in advance. I would also like to start making my own cleaning products expect for laundry soap. It is just me and I have to use the laundry room in my apartment building and I have limited space in my apartment. That is another thing I need to learn is how maximize that space while still having what I need neatly at hand.
      That is about it for me, for now.

Hello, OneEyedKat aka Kathleen! Great to hear from you. Any questions, just ask. Have a great day! Thanks; Virginia

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie Intro’s Newbie sort of…lurked since 2008