Newbie In Florida

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie In Florida

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

I just wanted to introduce myself. I live in Jacksonville Fl, & I am a home
      maker.

My Handsome husband & I are blessed with one son who is 5 AND 1/2 !
      A big boy now !!!

I homeschool him full time plus run our household. I feel like since my husband works so hard to provide for us at his job, that my job is to spend that hard earned cash wisely !!!

I try to cut corners every way possible. Thanks to all of y’all I am learning more everyday.

I have now started making my own laundry soap & homemade tater tots !!!!

The homeade stuff really is so much better than even the best brands at the store !!!

I love a challenge & saving money is like a huge game to me !!!

I love the Lord with all my heart and we try to serve him & honor him in all that we do !!!!

I guess that’s all for now !!!

Be Blessed !!! :054:

incheck welcome to the site. Isn’t it thrilling how great homemade things are? I love making my own soap and saving the money as well as the cooking from scratch.

Look forward to more of your posts.

Hello and welcome to the site incheck. I see that you are enjoying the site as much as everyone here. Looking forward to your postings.

What a nice posting that you did by introducing yourself.

Hello incheck…welcome to the best site on the net to learn about saving and meeting some great friends!!! I look forward to your posts!!

God Bless!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that we just found out we are expecting another miracle !!!!!!!

Congratulations!!! What a blessing!

Welcome to the site! I look forward to your posts! Oh, and congrats on that second little miracle!

:cot: CONGRATULATIONS incheck! You will have to keep us posted!

incheck, “CONGRATULATIONS” on a new addition coming to your family.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie In Florida