Newbie here & so excited I found this site

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie here & so excited I found this site

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hi everyone! I’m in North Carolina (about an hour from Raleigh) and I found this site because my stepdaughter posted the “How to make your own Mozzarella cheese” a few days ago and I have not been able to leave the site! All the posts I have seen are very informative.

I can’t wait to read more, as well as post some of my own tips.

I am a stay at home wife (of 1.5 years) to Scottie, and dog mommy to Chloe (7 months) and Annabel (14 months). I have 3 stepdaughters: Ashley (29), Shannon (28), and Tiffany (25). Tiffany is expecting my 5th step-grandson in December (Her first child).

The other four are Caleb (5), Jacob (5), Noah (5), and Cheyenne (3). I have no children of my own and this is my first marriage. It took me 42 years to find “Mr. Right.”

shame smilie

When I was working, I taught sixth grade science for eight years. Before that, I taught esl and ged at a local community college. i love teaching in middle school the most. that age group can be very challenging at times though!

i was recently baptized and am trying to grow in my relationship with god. i am reading a lot of “dummies” type books about the bible. while i have always considered myself to be a christian, being baptized changed me – in a good way.

i would love to find a christian women’s bible study or other group online, to help me learn and grow even more.

Hi steffilane and welcome to Budget101.com! :w1:

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie here & so excited I found this site