newbie here

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! newbie here

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      eva1960

Hi newbie from central missouri. Type 2 diabetic and boy do I need some support right now….

FreebieQueen

Hello & Welcome to the Forums,

Sometimes it can seem overwhelming trying to find your way around in a new place… we’ve created several threads to help you find your way:

[*]Newbie101: How to Post
        [*]Newbie102: Reputation & Reporting
        [*]Newbie103: Discovering the Features

In addition to the above threads, here is a Direct link to the our Most Frequently Asked Questions within our forums.

Welcome! :wave:

wilbe95

Welcome to the site. Here is a direct link to the Diabetic forum on this site Diabetic Recipes & Supplies, etc – Budget101.com Forums
        I am sure you will find it very helpful 🙂

livelihead

hello people, nice to meet you. I m a new user since today

PaulaClark

Good luck, hope you are able to find the support you need here.

lynnsultz

Hello: Someone on one of my other groups keep talking about this group so finally decided to check you out. Now I am worried I may spend all day here because it looks like there is so much information. I am a 51 year old married woman with 6 children at home from 10 years to 16 years.

(they are all adopted). All of my kids are special needs/medically fragile children. Anyone else out there like me?

I am anxious to get started. Thanks for all your work here. Lynn

JoAnn
        Quote:
        now i am worried i may spend all day here because it looks like there is so much information.

there is alot of useful info here, just remember one step at at a time and enjoy.

suey

Hello and welcome from Canada!

Viewing 7 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! newbie here