Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie Intro’s Newbie from Nebraska

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

Hi all!

I just found this site today and it looks like fun combined with a great way to SAVE $$ on everyday things. Now I just have to figure out how to maneuver through the forum. 😉

Mary

Mary,
      Welcome to the site, remember to take your time here there is alot of useful information here, as well as friendly people too.

how to maneuver

A good place to start is at the top of this page on the left side look for “Quick Support” then click on Features F.A.Q’S . Enjoy.

Hello from Canada….Welcome aboard!

Hey Mary! You will like it here. There’s a lot of great information and wonderful people!

~ Misty

Hi Mary, welcome to a great site, I’m sure you’ll love it here. It won’t take long to learn your way around.,

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! It nice to be in a place so friendly and willing to share great ideas and savings. 😀

See you around on the forum! :050:

Mary

Welcome to the site. Take your time and explore, you will find so much information. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Hope you have as much fun here as I do! click on “today’s Posts” for current stuff and Check out “forum’s” for topics you’d like to search. Happy hunting!

Cherlynn
      NW MO

KawaiiGiggle
      Participant

welcome to the family hun!!

Welcome to the site. We are glad you found us

Welcome to the group! Don’t worry. It took me a little while to figure out how to manuver around too, but Liss & the others are very helpful! 🙂

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login Register

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie Intro’s Newbie from Nebraska