- This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated November 19, 2009 at 3:14 am by .
- October 28, 2009 at 2:13 am #277863smiley011479
I am really excited to find this site. My name is Missy and my husband just lost his job on Saturday. I am having to do a complete overhaul on our budget and just plain how we live. I already cloth diaper and make my own laundry detergent but need to quickly stop spending and start saving. We have already started cooking in bulk and freezing leftovers for lunches and dinners. Well, anyways, I am just so excited to get to know each of you and learn all kinds of tips!Thank you in advance for your knowledge!
- November 17, 2009 at 4:36 am #426317DeadlyAlize
hello nice to meet you. welcome to this site
- November 18, 2009 at 3:11 am #426339JoAnnHello and welcome–sounds like you are pointed in the right direction.
Sorry to hear about DH job loss..
- November 18, 2009 at 1:58 pm #426342wilbe95
Welcome to the site, I am sure you will find a lot of different ideas for stretching your budget here 🙂
- November 19, 2009 at 2:27 am #426375suey
Hello Missy and welcome from Canada!
- November 19, 2009 at 3:14 am #426384smiley011479Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.