Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

I stumbled across this site and totally fell in love with it!!!! It is totally awesome! Thank you all for such useful information. I’ve been on here for about 2 hours so far. LOVE IT!!!:dance:

Welcome to the best frugal site there is. A great place for information and some wonderful people willing to help and share.

Welcome mimisbuddy1,
      Sounds like you are enjoying the site already. Hope to see you about the site and posting (sharing your tips) as well. ENJOY…..

welcome to the site! Its very addictive!! 🙂

Welcome to the site, it is addictive 🙂 but lots of information to help save. Hope you enjoy your time on here.

Hello from Canada….Welcome aboard!!

Welcome to the site. Yes this is an awsome site. When I get on here, I find myself on here for hours sometimes. So much to information on here. You should find it very useful. 🙂

Thank you all for such a warm welcome! With hours @work down to 16 per wk, and hubby working 24, there’s not a lot of $$$ left over. I am so thankful I found this site. It has been a tremendous help already! Hope to post something useful to all of you soon!

I have been using this site off and on for some time, thanks to my mom in WY sending the link…which i have shared with coworkers and friends. :059:
      I have been enjoying the various links, thanks everyone.

Welcome! You will definitely love it here! LOTS of useful info and freebie offers, too!

welcome to the site. Glad you decided to join.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.