- This topic has 75 replies, 72 voices, and was last updated August 13, 2017 at 6:56 pm by .
- January 6, 2009 at 11:10 am #268818
Now that you’re getting the hang of how and where to post, how to find items and report issues, here are a list of some of the special features that are available here on our site.
Here are some direct links where you can find answers to questions about what features are available as well as how to properly use them.
Use the links below or the search box above to find your way around.
- May 21, 2009 at 4:37 pm #421792
Very helpful info! Thanks! 🙂
- October 29, 2009 at 3:39 am #425945
You posts are most welcome but I have a question that I have been asking but maybe are asking it in the wrong place. I am trying to finish my profile but it will not take my 3 4 letter words. I tried several of them.
Pls help because I would like to finish my profile. Tks.
- November 23, 2009 at 3:11 pm #426448
glad i found this! thanks
- November 24, 2009 at 4:23 am #426462
Tks. for this useful info.
- February 8, 2010 at 6:28 pm #427587
Being a newbie, this is very useful. Thanks!
- June 7, 2010 at 3:56 am #428215
Very helpful…thank you very much!
- June 12, 2010 at 8:54 pm #428277
I can’t wait to have the full understanding of how to use this site so this info is great thanks!
- August 24, 2010 at 6:27 am #428700
Hi! I’m Joseph from Texas! Thanks for all the information.
- August 28, 2010 at 10:29 am #428729
Hello dear all,
This is Lilly Michelle and i am newbie to this forum. Thank you very much for giving this much of information. Here registration to this forum is very easy.
Putting spam question like this is very Great. I am happy to stay in this forum. Thank you.
- October 5, 2010 at 1:19 pm #428994
A must read. Thank you, that answers the questions I had.
- March 10, 2012 at 4:29 am #431611
Thanks for the information
- April 24, 2012 at 4:29 pm #431825
I am definately a newby so any help is much appreciated. I need help saving money. My family of 6 spend an average of $200 a week on groceries and I can’t afford that.
Just not sure what to do about it. Help
- June 27, 2012 at 1:11 pm #432127
Thank you very much for the helpful information
- July 28, 2012 at 3:38 am #432289
Thnx for the information
- October 14, 2012 at 4:45 pm #433879
Thank you for all the helpful information!
- October 19, 2012 at 12:52 pm #434024
Picked up a book on my Kindle. Read it and loved it! Anything to say money.
This will be my new go to sight. thanks
- October 22, 2012 at 2:58 am #434085
Enjoying finding my way around here! Thanks for all the good info.
- November 10, 2012 at 4:45 pm #434645
Thanks for all the helpful info in trying to navigate this site. I love it here!
- January 18, 2013 at 4:14 am #436476
Thx for all the helpful info!
- April 5, 2013 at 3:27 pm #438547
Thank you for helping out the newbies
- May 15, 2013 at 12:33 pm #439631
Again, Can’t read under the Capital one ad.
- June 30, 2013 at 3:39 am #440246
This site looks very interesting, with many helpful ideas.
- August 27, 2013 at 5:50 am #443004
Awesome site. I am really enjoying all of the helpful items.
- August 28, 2013 at 2:45 pm #443078
I am very glad IFound this site. I have tried to reply to some of the threads and have been unsuccessful. Not sure why
- August 28, 2013 at 5:16 pm #443085
Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, sbradburnd! Good to have you here. Enjoy!
Any questions, just ask. Your first few posts are moderated so you will not be able to see them until a moderator has approved them and allowed them to post. Thanks; Virginia
- September 17, 2013 at 10:55 am #443814
Thanks you for the information on all of the aspects of Budget 101.
- December 2, 2013 at 1:54 am #445427
This site is unbelievable! Thank you very much.
- December 22, 2013 at 9:01 pm #446131
Great info, thank you
- December 27, 2013 at 6:02 pm #446293
Thank you again. I feel weird telling you that to each post, but I am grateful for all the information. Again, Thank you, MommaC
- December 28, 2013 at 4:33 am #446309
Still working my way around the site
- January 9, 2014 at 9:53 pm #448123
Great info! Can’t wait to start exploring
- January 15, 2014 at 11:50 am #448357
Thanks Liss Sorry for the Whopp’s
- January 15, 2014 at 12:39 pm #448363
- January 18, 2014 at 2:35 pm #448593
I love the recipes I’ve discovered & look forward to understanding the rest of the sight. Thank you~!
- January 19, 2014 at 2:13 am #448597
Thank you for the information!!
- January 20, 2014 at 9:47 pm #448778
Can’t wait to read everything!
- January 22, 2014 at 4:13 am #448874
Thank you so much for the great info. I’m going to really enjoy this site!
- February 2, 2014 at 4:51 am #449717
Very helpful information for us newbies 😍 thank you !!
- February 2, 2014 at 5:13 pm #449740
Thanks for the great info.
- February 3, 2014 at 4:40 am #449803
I thought this site was just a bunch of frugal recipies, but it is so much more. What a treasure trove. Thank you!
- February 12, 2014 at 8:30 pm #450834
Great, I a super excited and can’t wait to learn more.
- February 15, 2014 at 7:04 am #450964
Tyvm for the tutorial for beginners it’s been most helpful.
- February 23, 2014 at 9:39 pm #451450
I am sure I will enjoy this site, and use a lot of the ideas and helpful hints. If you are in south, or southeast Georgia please give me a shout. Loving this site…
- May 26, 2014 at 12:49 am #453602
Thanks for the information. Hopefully I will learn my way around this site!
- June 14, 2014 at 4:08 pm #454178
Very thoughtful to have a place to find these topics.
- June 21, 2014 at 7:53 pm #454513
Thank you for the info
- June 22, 2014 at 5:10 pm #454565
I’m a bit slow in learning what this site is all about and what can be garnered by frequenting it. So far I’ve only made use of the laundry sauce forum and associated replies. I’m slow, but I’m diligent.
- June 24, 2014 at 10:58 pm #454734
Hi..New here. Checking things out
- June 26, 2014 at 5:08 am #454814
Helpful site love it.
- June 26, 2014 at 7:17 am #454834
Thanks so much!!! Very informative and useful! This site is so rich with ideas and information, it will take days to get through it all!
- June 27, 2014 at 4:19 pm #454993
I think I’ve spent more time on this site than on Facebook this morning haha!
- June 29, 2014 at 9:26 pm #455178
Thank you! I can’t wait to explore this site more!
- June 30, 2014 at 3:50 pm #455270
Hi there !
I just joined, too ! I don’t know if this is how we do it….. so sorry in advance, IF I bothered you <3
My name is Moe….and I am in Seattle, Wa.
- June 30, 2014 at 3:51 pm #455271
Hi there ! Me too….i just “joined”…and do not get it, just yet !
- July 1, 2014 at 9:39 am #455332
I still don’t get what I have to do to view pages on your site. I have registered and posted 2 questions on your forum thread?
- July 1, 2014 at 9:43 am #455333
Just posting again cause it said something about needing to post 5 times!!!
- July 1, 2014 at 9:44 am #455334
Can’t wait to get the hang of this properly
- July 1, 2014 at 11:20 am #455339
I am very grateful to have found this useful site. I can’t wait to figure out how to fully use it and learn my way around.
- July 1, 2014 at 7:27 pm #455387
Thank you for sharing. This helps so much. Aloha
- July 2, 2014 at 8:51 am #455420
Good morning,I’ve just found budget 101 and very excited to start looking around now that I’m registered. Thank you ahead of time because I know I will love this new find!
- July 5, 2014 at 7:50 am #455548
Hello All! I am a noob to this site and cant wait to explore
- July 5, 2014 at 4:29 pm #455573
Thanks for this site! love it
- July 26, 2014 at 3:52 am #456679
Hi. I am new here. Not sure what else to say.
- August 6, 2014 at 3:42 pm #457342
If I want to save an article, reciepe or whatever, how do I do this?
- August 6, 2014 at 6:57 pm #457348
Thank you Lisa for starting this site. There is so much valuable information. I was sending everything to my timeline on Facebook so I could go back to it later and I wanted to share the info with everyone else.
Now I can go on this site and be with friends who think alike……
- August 12, 2014 at 9:09 pm #457655
Thanks so much for the info
- August 14, 2014 at 4:07 pm #457726
Another new path–here I go, one step at a time…thanks for the sign post.
- August 14, 2014 at 11:01 pm #457771
Love this site thank you for having me! Can’t wait to learn more cheap ideas and do it myself ideas!
- August 17, 2014 at 1:26 pm #457905
Thanks for the add! I’m a couponer, but definitely need better skills to be faster at putting deals together & curbing my ADD while doing it! Lol!
Is there a more time efficient way to help streamline the couponing process while shopping? Thanks!
- August 18, 2014 at 2:40 pm #457946
This is wonderful! I cant wait to check it all out 🙂
- August 20, 2014 at 12:58 pm #458011
I am new here. Thanks for letting me join. Looking forward to all the info to make our money last longer
- October 15, 2014 at 5:48 pm #458913
This was very useful to me thanks
- October 27, 2014 at 4:40 pm #459077
Again thanks for the information. It really helps me.
- January 12, 2015 at 10:26 am #460344
Thank u for your instruction regarding this forum.
- February 20, 2015 at 9:48 pm #460792
This is very time consuming.
- August 13, 2017 at 6:56 pm #464250
Thank you so much lss for the information. very useful site with loads of info and interesting articles. i love it.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.