- This topic has 11 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated January 6, 2014 at 2:33 am by .
- December 31, 2013 at 11:52 am #335502
we have a few new years resolutions this year . . .
- We Resolve to make this Site faster
- we resolve to make the user experience better
- we resolve to share the most money saving tips, articles and recipes that we can possibly find, discover and create
- we resolve to make even more friends and find new ways to help people we encounter each day.
What are your Resolutions for the new year?
- December 31, 2013 at 3:34 pm #447208
In my house, we have resolved to try to tie these things together:
More focus on family, savings in every aspect of our spending (thank you, budget 101!!!), healthier eating and daily laughs. My sweetheart and I are both committed to looking for ways to combine these things, IE: an outing with the grandsons that includes lots of walking and experimenting with breakfast of flat-bread sandwiches and fruit… we think they will love it!
- December 31, 2013 at 3:42 pm #447218
I am going to use what I have and organize my house and stick to my budget….also lose the weight I gained and keep exercising every day. Happy 2014
- December 31, 2013 at 5:45 pm #447268
To keep off of facebook again this year and try to get my children to do the same.
- December 31, 2013 at 5:51 pm #447274
I am going to quit smoking, lose weight and learn to save money. Happy 2014
- January 1, 2014 at 4:39 am #447427
As a couple we have decided to stop eating out as it has become an expensive habit.( The cafe we go to is not as good as what we make at home!!) We can eat lunch at home and go later for coffee with our friends a few days a week instead of every day.
Get our home organized and de-cluttered, and keep it that way.
We are going to focus on natural supplements, and be very aware of what we put into our mouths and swallow.
By keeping a cleaner home we will as a family be healthier.
Learn a new dance, craft, and work on exercising our brains to improve our memory and create mental stamina.
- January 1, 2014 at 12:49 pm #447494
I resolve to …
think of others more
let go of stuff
fit back into my “skinny” clothes
stick to our budget
not let negative people get to me
listen to positive, encouraging music more often
… in 2014
- January 1, 2014 at 1:52 pm #447499
I don’t do resolutions, but here are the life changes I will attempt to implement in 2014…
Listen and look for ways to help others with their needs
Continue to lighten up on Stuff that I haven’t used or no longer need
Even though our income has decreased to less than half of what we are used to, save money monthly
Look for economical ways in buying wholesome & nutritional foods
Spend more time placing the positive people in my life around me more
Speak daily of the blessings in my life
- January 1, 2014 at 3:59 pm #447518
Happy New Year! For 2014 I promise myself I will lose 52 in 52. 1 pound a week.
I will also try not to buy on impulse so much and be better organized so I don’t waste money buying items I already have!
- January 1, 2014 at 4:10 pm #447522
I plan to pursue a healthier, more budget-friendly lifestyle by:
1. Working out with friends at the local rec center;
2. Creating my own beauty & cleaning products;
Shopping with grocery lists and planning meals more carefully; and
4. Eliminating all processed and convenience-type foods from our diet.
- January 1, 2014 at 7:33 pm #447545
It is my sincere desire to spend more time in Gods word and to incorporate what I read into my daily walk with Him and not just be a hearer but a doer.
- January 1, 2014 at 10:34 pm #447566
I do not have or want any resolutions…
I am under construction…
until I have finished the project,
of my life.
I will give all the thanks to my
Happy New Year
- January 6, 2014 at 2:33 am #447937
For me, I have made the resolution to bring my spending under control and actually save money! Being here is definitely my best first step. along with this idea is the resolution to be more organized in my daily life and home as well as my work environment.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.