- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated January 4, 2013 at 11:09 am by .
- January 1, 2013 at 6:02 am #313500
Happy New Year, Everyone! I hope 2013 is a great year for you!! Thanks; Virginia
- January 1, 2013 at 7:18 am #435916
- January 3, 2013 at 4:34 pm #435997
Happy New Year, Virginia! Do you have any special plans for this year?
- January 3, 2013 at 4:39 pm #435999
Happy 2013 Everyone!!
I hope this new year brings much happiness, love, and prosperity!!
- January 4, 2013 at 11:09 am #436031
My plans for this year — To take one day at a time, living in the moment, keeping my mind in the Now and NOT in the Past! To wake up each morning and count my Blessings, put a Smile on my face (to brighten the day) instead of a Frown (which paints a picture of darkness and gloom). To be of some use to someone –To help wherever, whenever and in whatever way that I am able.
My husband and I are planning to expand our gardens (hopefully, we will be able to manage all of the work) in order to supply the local Mission-Soup Kitchen/Homeless Shelter/Food Pantry, with more produce; as they have indicated that they could really use more. We don’t have money to give, but we have been blessed in years past with the ability to raise more than enough produce (than we can use) in our gardens. Hopefully, we will be blessed again this year and we can help those in need.
Take care, stay safe and have a Great Year, EVERYONE!! Thanks; Virginia
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.