new to this group….and searching for answers :o )

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List new to this group….and searching for answers :o )

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Hi:
      When I got divorced and worried about payments.I called consumer credit counselling for free advice on the phone. It is a non profit organization but would be glad to help you get debt free.They had very good advice for me and were happy to oblige.Don’t use credit cards and use debit cards.I used envelopes to divide up my cash to spred it over the month. I was raising two children.Shop frugal.

Their are lots of books of this topic and online sites.Store floor samples always are cheaper for appliances. Try freecycle.org. It is a good site.When rushed carry raisins and nuts in your purse or all bran bars to resist snacking out.Always carry a water bottle.

I swear by it.
      God Bless
      Brenda

12pt;”>

12pt;”>yahoo! canada toolbar : search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. download it now!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List new to this group….and searching for answers :o )