Stuff I’d Like to See General New to the site

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,
      I am new to the site and excited about all the info here. Looking forward to learning more about saving money. Thanks

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, TammyBise! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia

I am also new to the site and trying to figure out all the neat stuff on here. I really am hooked on the homemade laundry soap. I love making it and using it. My clothes smell so clean but without a scent. Hard to explain but it’s true. I can’t wait to make the “box” mixes. I use cake mixes all the time so this would be a real money saver. Thanks all for the great info

Hello Tammy! I hope you are enjoying the site. Hello Amy, glad to hear you are having success with the laundry soap. I hope you are/will enjoy all the rest of the stuff this site has to offer. Thanks; Virginia

Participant

I am new to this site also And I am finding it hard to navigate.

Me, too, Wendy. I just keep pushing buttons. I’m making some progress. Finally found the groups to join after trying in grocery101 for a long tome, then came here and found some. But I’m old, so I guess I’m no doing too bad.

hello, i am tim, nice to meet you, i am very glad to join.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
      AD REMOVED
      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Stuff I’d Like to See General New to the site