- August 5, 2013 at 2:15 am #321037
I am new to the site and excited about all the info here. Looking forward to learning more about saving money. Thanks
- August 5, 2013 at 10:37 am #440941
Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, TammyBise! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia
- August 25, 2013 at 5:30 am #442934
I am also new to the site and trying to figure out all the neat stuff on here. I really am hooked on the homemade laundry soap. I love making it and using it. My clothes smell so clean but without a scent. Hard to explain but it’s true. I can’t wait to make the “box” mixes. I use cake mixes all the time so this would be a real money saver. Thanks all for the great info
- August 25, 2013 at 12:11 pm #442936
Hello Tammy! I hope you are enjoying the site. Hello Amy, glad to hear you are having success with the laundry soap. I hope you are/will enjoy all the rest of the stuff this site has to offer. Thanks; Virginia
- September 24, 2013 at 2:16 pm #444051WendyMilotParticipant
I am new to this site also And I am finding it hard to navigate.
- October 3, 2013 at 2:43 am #444340
Me, too, Wendy. I just keep pushing buttons. I’m making some progress. Finally found the groups to join after trying in grocery101 for a long tome, then came here and found some. But I’m old, so I guess I’m no doing too bad.
- November 6, 2013 at 7:35 am #444971
hello, i am tim, nice to meet you, i am very glad to join.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.