- This topic has 9 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated October 24, 2008 at 1:18 pm by .
- October 22, 2008 at 11:33 am #265029
Hi I’m from Wisconsin and I need to save money so sometime I can payoff debt.
- October 22, 2008 at 1:04 pm #401179
Hello and welcome to the board!
- October 22, 2008 at 1:41 pm #401185
Welcome to the site.. You have come to the right spot to learn how to save money. This is a really friendly site, where you will find all kinds of savings ideas.
Take one step at a time and Enjoy. And ask if you need any help with anything. We help each other here.
- October 22, 2008 at 2:12 pm #401193
Hey there from Wisconsin!! You are going to have a blast here…its addictive!!!!
- October 22, 2008 at 2:15 pm #401194
Hi! Welcome to the site! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!
- October 22, 2008 at 5:17 pm #401223
Welcome to the site! Look at some of the MYO (make your own) items and who will end up saving quite a bit of money to help pay off those extra bills. We are a friendly group here to help.
Look forward to your future posts.
- October 22, 2008 at 7:00 pm #401245
Thank you everyone I have realized this site is really addictive so far.
- October 23, 2008 at 12:24 am #401264
Welcome, Dee2123!! Glad to have you!! ;D
- October 24, 2008 at 1:06 pm #401460
Hi Dee2123 ~
There are a few of us from the upper midwest. I spend alot of time on the site already, I wonder how much time I will spend when it gets cold. I do not even want to think about it. It is a fun time.
- October 24, 2008 at 1:13 pm #401462
Yeah, I am not ready for the incoming months of dreaded cold weather I am originally from Indiana which is bad there also. It is not like living near the lake in Wisconsin though.
- October 24, 2008 at 1:18 pm #401464
I live in the suburbs, surrounded by concrete (enough room for a garden for the both of us). The plows take care of the snow, I just have to make it from my door to the car or bus (that is far enough for me, and I grew up in MN).
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.