New to budgeting

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

We are Seventh Day Adventist and my sister was talking to a pastor about her abusive husband. The pastor told her that that was not a marriage. Do you feel that God wants you to suffer rest of your life. If you get divorced the bible tels you that you can not re marry. I don’t think the bible tels you not to get divorced, just that you can’t re marry till the x husband has passed away. If religeon is your reason for not leaving him. If you don’t want to be kind to yourself do it for your kids. My dad was abusive and as 51 yr old today, I wish my mom would have left this holly Godly man. The emotional scars that you will leave your kids with will be more
      harm than anyone can fix. DO THE KIDS A FAVOR AND GIVE THEM A BETTER LIFE. THEY DESERVE IT.

“courtney.mcswain” wrote: Hello All,

I am in desperate need of advice. I have got to be one of the worst
      people in the world with money!!! ************************* First, I’d see a divorce attorney. What exactly makes you want to stay with an unemployed, abusive, alcoholicbum? I am sure there is help somewhere to get you out of this disastrous relationship. How could it be any worse? Does
      he bring anything positive to this family? How
      does he help? He doesn’t. If you have been supporting your family for 8 years alone, that is an accomplishment to be proud of. $2000 a month is a good amount of money to start with. There is help for single mothers. Get away from this loser who is setting a horrible example for your children. Do you want any of them to grow up to be anything like him? Get out!You can make it on your own. You already are. Kathy

Make Yahoo your homepage.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.