Board Rules & Regs Login-Registration Issues New Posts Approval Process ~ Question

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by FreebieQueen November 29, 2015 at 7:52 pm.

• Author

I have sent several new Posts/Threads, it tells me that they will not be visable until they are approved. How long does this take? I have submitted new ones 9/13 and 9/14.

Just wondering if I am doing something wrong.

Also, I might have missed this somewhere, but where do you cover adding of Tags in new posts/threads? What are the categories and how are they used. I read that you receive additional points if you use this field correctly.

Not sure if this the correct spot to ask these questions, but I saw no other Help area.

Thanks again,
    Pam

Liss
    Keymaster

Normally posts are moderated within 2 hours, however, since this site is run entirely by myself, my husband and our 2 children there are rare occasions in which we run away for the weekend and it takes a bit longer.

On the tags question, here are the FAQ’s:

https://www.budget101.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_usage#faq_vb3_tags

🙂

Sorry for the delay,

Liss

I’m new here and found this to be a great question. I also appreciate the detailed answer!

I am also wondersing where and what type posts advance our levels of membership. Is it ‘points for posting, freebies or do comments and questions count as well?

Thanks!

seashell
    Participant

Yes, I was wondering on the moderator approval of posts too? Is there a post count you get to before they are not moderated first? I have 98 and am still waiting for mine to be viewed first. Would be great to know, thanks.

FreebieQueen

Normally posts are moderated within 2 hours, however, since this site is run entirely by myself, my husband and our 2 children there are rare occasions in which we run away for the weekend and it takes a bit longer.

@cjhs101 130999 wrote:

I am also wondersing where and what type posts advance our levels of membership. Is it ‘points for posting, freebies or do comments and questions count as well?

All Posts/Threads that meet site guidelines advance the membership.

@seashell 971900 wrote:

Yes, I was wondering on the moderator approval of posts too? Is there a post count you get to before they are not moderated first? I have 98 and am still waiting for mine to be viewed first. Would be great to know, thanks.

Actually your posts are not moderated. There are certain forums that are moderated regardless of membership status, such as the Tech Support Forum- to prevent questions from being asked but not seen/answered.

The Freebie Forum is another where ALL Posts are moderated regardless of membership levels as these posts are tweeted in our Twitter Account and we want to ensure they meet site guidelines before they are shared.

seashell
    Participant

Thanks for the clarification!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login Register

Board Rules & Regs Login-Registration Issues New Posts Approval Process ~ Question