New here- in need of lots of advice!

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! New here- in need of lots of advice!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      julieatripp

Hi! 5 weeks ago, I left my abusive husband after 21 years of violence. I am used to having a $600.00 monthly grocery budget to a $200.00 monthly budget.
      I am scared of what lies ahead.

Virginia

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, JulieATripp! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia

MidMoMom

Well I’m really new here and your post happens to be the first one I read. First off take a deep breath and relax a little. I was you some 24 years ago. I was out and on my own with three small children, a monthly income of $350 and an apt we rented for $250 a month. Be strong, take one day at a time and you can work through this. There are so many tools like this site available to help you out that I didn’t have it nearly makes me jealous. I know things will be hard but better that you are out on your own and building a new life then to have stayed in the one you left. You are a strong woman and you can walk through this, there will be hurdles but you will make it. We made it and life is so good now and has been for the past 20 yrs. Chinn up dear!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! New here- in need of lots of advice!