Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! New here from PA

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

I am a mother of four ( who can’t seem to stop costing me money, even though they are grown) and grandmother to four. I am hoping to find ways to help them out and not go broke myself.

Welcome to a great group of people. Alway’s willing to answer question & help in any way they can. So grab a cuppa of ?

& learn the board. Hope to see many posts from you.

Know the feeling. Seems like our grown kids need help from time to time also. Just glad we have been able to so far.

Hope you enjoy this site as much as I have since I joined.
      Welcome.
      Niddi

Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy the posts and will post some in the future. We are all learning to save some money.

It is wonderful that you are trying tohelp your children and grandchildren. If you need help with things just ask we will try.

Welcome! I’m sure you will find lots of useful info here and some wonderful people too!

Glad to see you are posting. Remember there are alot of friendly people here. Need any help just ask and you can always chat with me now too.

Thank you for the Welcome’s. I’m hoping to learn alot and to also be able to help.

Welcome to the neighborhood Margaret!!

Welcome to the group! We look forward to what you have to offer too! 🙂

Greetings from NW Missouri! Hope you find lots of info to help you and your family! Look forward to hearing from you!

Hi from Canada….Welcome aboard…Hope to hear from you again soon.
      Suey

Welcome! This seems to be a place Pennsylvanians like! Great group here.

Welcome! You will definitely find some great tips here! mdowdy has some great tips, you can find some very helpful information at https://www.budget101.com/general-budget-finance/59102-how-we-live-18000-year.html#post99655 to get you started~!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! New here from PA