- November 29, 2008 at 2:48 am #267169
I am a mother of four ( who can’t seem to stop costing me money, even though they are grown) and grandmother to four. I am hoping to find ways to help them out and not go broke myself.
- November 29, 2008 at 12:58 pm #404862
Welcome to a great group of people. Alway’s willing to answer question & help in any way they can. So grab a cuppa of ?
& learn the board. Hope to see many posts from you.
- November 29, 2008 at 3:53 pm #404874
Know the feeling. Seems like our grown kids need help from time to time also. Just glad we have been able to so far.
Hope you enjoy this site as much as I have since I joined.
- November 29, 2008 at 6:22 pm #404888
Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy the posts and will post some in the future. We are all learning to save some money.
It is wonderful that you are trying tohelp your children and grandchildren. If you need help with things just ask we will try.
- November 29, 2008 at 8:00 pm #404726
Welcome! I’m sure you will find lots of useful info here and some wonderful people too!
- November 30, 2008 at 2:25 am #404914
Glad to see you are posting. Remember there are alot of friendly people here. Need any help just ask and you can always chat with me now too.
- November 30, 2008 at 4:20 am #404902
Thank you for the Welcome’s. I’m hoping to learn alot and to also be able to help.
- January 11, 2009 at 2:11 pm #409299
Welcome to the neighborhood Margaret!!
- January 11, 2009 at 4:43 pm #409335
Welcome to the group! We look forward to what you have to offer too! 🙂
- January 11, 2009 at 7:53 pm #409355
Greetings from NW Missouri! Hope you find lots of info to help you and your family! Look forward to hearing from you!
- January 11, 2009 at 9:50 pm #409372
Hi from Canada….Welcome aboard…Hope to hear from you again soon.
- January 12, 2009 at 9:35 am #409427
Welcome! This seems to be a place Pennsylvanians like! Great group here.
- January 12, 2009 at 11:33 pm #409586
Welcome! You will definitely find some great tips here! mdowdy has some great tips, you can find some very helpful information at https://www.budget101.com/general-budget-finance/59102-how-we-live-18000-year.html#post99655 to get you started~!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.