- This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated July 29, 2014 at 2:03 pm by .
- July 28, 2014 at 11:39 am #344865
So we are browsing the internet with coffee this morning and my wife says “go to budget101”. She was looking at a recipe on facebook copied from this site. So, here I am!
We buy whatever we can second hand; make whatever we can ourselves; cook from scratch; shun Kraft, Nestle, Walmart, Exon and the rest of the big corps; follow the 100 mile diet and generally live by the hippie slogan “Stick it to the man”
We are going to like this page a lot!
- July 28, 2014 at 11:40 am #456883
Welcome to Budget101.com. I hope you enjoy the site as much as I have. If you want some quick tips check out the ‘Begin Here’ tab located on the green navigation bar. It tells all the difference sections of the site & makes it easier to find things quickly. :5:
- July 28, 2014 at 11:54 am #456884
Thanks, Mandy1, good tips there.
- July 28, 2014 at 5:11 pm #456902
I gotta know.. what is the 100 Mile Diet?
- July 29, 2014 at 12:43 pm #456952
- July 29, 2014 at 2:03 pm #456957
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.