- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated October 9, 2009 at 6:05 am by .
- October 7, 2009 at 3:46 am #277156Nikki Valentine
I am so very excited to have found this website, well actually my husband found it for me and sent me to read up on some of the things he found. Together we are looking forward to really making some major changes in our lives. We are currently struggling financially even though together we make a decent income. We are a family of 5 with several pets that we just can’t bear to get rid of so we have to learn to finance around their needs and ours. We were going to set our New Years Resolution to have our debt cleared by the end of 2010 but then we really had to ask ourselves why we were waiting for three months. A little bit of digging and here we are to get started now.
I am a social creature by habit and really look forward to getting to know others here that have similar goals as my self and can help share ideas with me that might better my family.
- October 7, 2009 at 9:09 pm #425469sueyHi…Nice to meet you and welcome from Canada!
- October 7, 2009 at 10:44 pm #425488wilbe95
Welcome to the site!
- October 9, 2009 at 6:05 am #425521Nikki Valentine
Thank you for the warm welcome. I have had friend requests and I immediately found and set up a blog that I am so excited to be writing on. I love to write and have blogged off and on over the last ten years and I think I am ready to go back to it after a break.I look forward to reading and sharing with all of you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.