New from SC

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! New from SC

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi! I’ve been to Budget101 multiple times over the years because of Google searches, but this is the first time I’ve spent time looking around the site.

I’m from SC and married a youth pastor about 2 1/2 years ago. We unknowingly had mold in the home when we moved in…it was hiding underneath the carpets. I soon developed some really strange and debilitating symptoms. After 2 years, a dozen doctors, and multiple tests, we finally visited an Environmental doctor who diagnosed it as a reaction to the mold. So now we’ve moved out and I’m slowly getting better, but our budget is struggling thanks to so many doctor bills and my time out of work.

Now I’m looking for any help I can get so thanks for such a site!

2lbkos0 smilie Hi! Welcome to the site 🙂 There are tons of ideas here on ways to save some cash, particularly with the grocery bill. Mold is such a nasty thing to deal with, it’s amazing how many different reactions people can have to it and how fully debilitating it can be. I’m glad to hear that you’re getting your health back.

I don’t know if you’ve seen our free ebook before, How to feed a family of 4 for under $200 a month, but that has some ideas for saving some money right off the bat.

groceries smilie Budget101.com – – How to Feed a Family of 4 for less than $200 Month

I have a lot of family that live in SC, what area are you from?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! New from SC