Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

For those with arthritis in hands & wrists, I found the perfect can opener. It’s not electric. Instead of the knob that you have to twist, it has a lever that you push back & forth.

It cost $15.00 but is worth every penny. I can now open cans without any pain in my hands.

Janice,

I found the perfect can opener. It’s not electric. Instead of the knob that you have to twist, it has a lever that you push back & forth.

It cost $15.00

What is the name brand & where did you find this at ? Could surely use something like this when the power is out. Thanks.

JoAnn – I think it was an easy comforts catalog. the brand name is “progressive”. i get so many cataloges for handicapped & disabled.

i’ve been looking for the catalog ever since i posted this. just knew i would need it and was so sure i had it. of course i can’t find it.

will let you know if i do.

ok – had a light bulb moment – receipt. it was easy comforts and item #305010. Also got one shaped like a question mark for opening cans with a pull tab – not Coke cans but like cans of Spam, etc.

I would fight anyone who tried to take them away from me.

Thanks Janice–This is very helpful.

You’re welcome, JoAnn. Let me know, if you get one, how you like it. By the way, the item # for the pull top opener is #311503.

ty ty ty janice,
      man it is hard to try an open something without your middle and ring fingers lol

Thanks for the information on the can opener Janice. I don’t use electric ones either, because of the power outages. I’ll be checking into this as well, thanks.

Just rec’d email from Easy Comforts – can opener is on sale for $9.99 plus $2.50 shipping.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.