- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated June 3, 2008 at 11:01 pm by .
- June 3, 2008 at 11:01 pm #258038Guest
Lemon-Chicken Pasta Salad
Prep Time:15 minStart to Finish:25 min
Makes:4 servings (1 1/2 cups each)
1 box Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad ranch & bacon pasta salad mix1 cup mayonnaise
2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice2 cups cubed cooked chicken
1 1/2 cups snow pea pods, strings removed, cut diagonally into 1/2-
inch pieces1/2 cup sliced almonds
Leaf lettuce, if desired
1. Empty pasta mix into 3-quart saucepan 2/3 full of boiling water.Gently boil uncovered 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Drain pasta; rinse with cold water. Shake to drain well.
3. In large bowl, stir together seasoning mix, mayonnaise, lemon peeland lemon juice. Stir in chicken, pea pods and almonds. Serve on
lettuce leaves. Serve immediately, or refrigerate
Club Pasta SaladPrep Time:10 min
Start to Finish:25 min
Makes:4 servings1 package Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad ranch & bacon pasta salad mix
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 1/2 cups cut-up cooked turkey or chicken1/2 cup cherry tomato, cut into fourths
1/2 cup julienne strips Cheddar cheese
4 cups bite-size pieces lettuce1. Fill large saucepan 2/3 full of water. Heat to boiling. Stir in
contents of Pasta-Vegetable pouch. Gently boil uncovered 15 minutes,
stirring occasionally, until tender.2. Drain pasta. Rinse with cold water. Shake to drain well.
3. Stir Seasoning mix and mayonnaise in large bowl. Stir in pasta and
remaining ingredients except lettuce. Serve on lettuce. Refrigerateleftovers (if desired, moisten with a few teaspoons milk before
Dijon Ham and Pasta SaladPrep Time:5 min
Start to Finish:20 min
Makes:4 servings1 package Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad classic pasta salad mix
3 tablespoons cold water
2 tablespoons vegetable oil2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
1 can (14 oz) artichoke hearts, drained and cut into fourths1. Cook and drain pasta mix as directed on package. Rinse with cold
water until chilled; drain.
2. In large bowl, stir together seasoning mix (from salad mix),water, oil and mustard. Stir in pasta, ham and artichokes. Toss with
topping (from salad mix). Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate
up to 2 hours before serving..
Chicken Parmesan Pasta Salad
Prep Time:10 min
Start to Finish:25 minMakes:6 to 8 servings
1 package Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad Caesar pasta salad mix
1/4 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing1/4 cup milk
2 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
1 medium cucumber, coarsely chopped (1 cup)1 medium tomato, seeded and coarsely chopped (3/4 cup)
1. Cook and drain pasta mix as directed on package. Rinse with cold
water until chilled; drain.2. In large bowl, stir together seasoning mix (from salad mix),
mayonnaise and milk. Stir in pasta and remaining ingredients. Toss
with croutons and Parmesan Topping (from salad mix). Serveimmediately, or cover and refrigerate up to 2 hours before serving.
Peanut Butter Truffle Brownies
Prep Time:20 minStart to Finish:2 hr 30 min
Brownie Base1 box (1 lb 6.5 oz) Betty Crocker Original Supreme brownie mix
Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
Filling1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
2 cups powdered sugar2 teaspoons milk
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips1/4 cup butter
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom only of 13×9-inch pan with
cooking spray or shortening. (For easier cutting, line pan with foil,then grease foil on bottom only of pan.)
2. In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, pouch of chocolate syrup, water,
oil and eggs until well blended. Spread in pan. Bake 28 to 30 minutesor until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out
almost clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
3. In medium bowl, beat filling ingredients with electric mixer onmedium speed until smooth. Spread mixture evenly over brownie base.
4. In small microwavable bowl, microwave topping ingredients
uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds; stir until smooth. Cool 10minutes; spread over filling. Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until
set. For brownies, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.