Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes General Recipes Never buy another Frosty!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Sorry…I did not even see your reply til today. I don’t make it a habit to check responses to my replies but I came here to get the frosty recipe (I lost the paper I worte it down on) and saw your reple, so here’s mine…

I guess I misspoke when I sais hillbilly housewife was “passing off recipes as her own originals”

What I was getting at was that she asks that you link to her to give her credit when you take a recipe from her website and post it elsewhere. I believe this is wrong (unless it is an original from her and is copyrighted accordingly) to seek credit where credit is not due.

i am not going to sit here and give you specific examples of recipes…all you have to do is google each one and you will find it on one of several homey, frugality bent, cheap- cooking, feed your family of 12 on $10 a month type websites.

Take the frosty recipe. I had never even heard of hbhw til it was mentioned here, and i note that that post was removed. hmmmmmm…like i said, i got the recipe from someone who got it from soemone who doesn’t even own a computer!

there you go.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes General Recipes Never buy another Frosty!