- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated June 9, 2003 at 12:18 am by .
- June 9, 2003 at 12:18 am #249574
Hi, Desert Great for Kid’s parties:
1) Mix chocolate instant pudding according to package (4 serving size)
2) Stir in 1 8 0z tub frozen whipped topping
3) crush one package (16 oz) oreo type cookies with a rolling pin
(leave pieces chunky, not real fine)
4) layer cookie pieces then pudding mixture in serving container,
starting and ending with cookie crumbles
5) stick gummy worm candies out of the top of the desert
— In Budget101_@yahoogroups.com, “Trish Hammond”
> a summer-time kids’ birthday party!
> Hello, everyone 🙂
> I am back–we haven’t completely unpacked every box, but we are in
the new house! We are planning a birthday party in 2 weeks for my
almost 2 yr old and almost 11 yr old. Since we have a bigger house,
we have invited both sides of the family to it.
I am feeing very
creativity-challenged. I would like to do a simple picnic-ish
supper, followed by cake and ice cream. Do you all have some easy,
frugal, yet “cool” menu ideas you could share with me??
I sure would
appreciate any and all ideas!
> Trish in Illinois
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.