need so advice

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #257562

      Call a realtor and tell him your problem. Ck w/ the project for low rent

      housing. Ck w/ Central Service, ck w/ the Health Department, ck w/ DCS for

      help and will be assigned a Social Worker. All these will get you to “net

      working”. Call an attorney for advice-this will not cost anything for a

      first visit.Each person will prob refer you to someone else for help.

      Somewhere down the line you will find help.

      Original Message

      From: “galia_62801” <>

      To: <>

      Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2008 11:38 AM

      Subject: : need so advice

      > Hi I’m in a big pickle.I bought my home well I did pay it off and

      > then borrow for home improvements,which was rip off well thats another

      > story,make my monthly payments.I have budgeted where a person can not

      > budget no more.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.