- This topic has 3 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated May 18, 2014 at 10:53 am by .
- November 22, 2008 at 4:57 pm #266979
Hi, I haven’t look through all the mix recipes yet – just wondered if anyone knows how I can convert the large jar recipes so I can also use up all these jelly mason jars I’ve got – I thought about using the mug recipes if possible. Can someone help me out? Thanks from sunny South Florida to all you cold northerners!
- November 22, 2008 at 10:22 pm #404319
You might check out the Gift Jar Recipes Forum. There are some really great ideas there. You should be able to find something that will fit your jars.
Our you could mix up a large batch of anything and divide it between the jars.
- November 23, 2008 at 7:03 am #404334
Jelly jars would be great for a variety of different bath salts, to make a spa type gift for someone. Or for the spices like an italian mix, bean soup mix.
- January 18, 2014 at 3:41 pm #448602
My friend and I are already on the hunt for garage sale deals on jelly and mason jars to make mixes as well as other decorations
- May 18, 2014 at 10:53 am #453542
Most jar mixes use quart jars. Most jelly jars are one cup. So just divide every ingredient by four or separate into four jars.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.