- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated November 14, 2013 at 5:12 pm by .
- November 12, 2013 at 8:19 pm #324831
I have received (free) about 50 (ten in each pack) packs of tortillas and need some recipes. Please HELP!
- November 13, 2013 at 11:14 pm #445138
Breakfast — Tortillas Espanola, breakfast burritos
Lunch — burritos, wraps
Dinner — burritos, fajitas, tortilla pie, enchaladas, tortilla pizza
Dessert — bunuelos
Snacks — tortilla chips, wraps
Hope this helps!
- November 14, 2013 at 2:36 am #445141
Mexican lasagna!!! My kids rave about it and there are never any leftovers. it is SOOO simple to make.
meat (your choice and cooked thoroughly)
Mix the meat and the cream cheese together. In a round cake pan (I used 2) layer the tortilla, the meat mixture and the shredded cheese. Continue until to the top.
It will be rounded slightly. Top with a tortilla and cover with shredded cheese. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
Sour cream and salsa are served on the side. You can also add the salsa to the meat mixture and build as directed.
- November 14, 2013 at 2:20 pm #445123
Oooo-ooo good one! I like the sound of this!
- November 14, 2013 at 5:12 pm #445116
If they are flour tortillas you can make bunuelos a la mode. Yummy!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.