Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Jar Gift & Kitchen Mixes & Gifts from The Kitchen Need help with the cake in a mug recipe

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I just found this site today and am in love:041: I need help tho in the cake in a mug recipes it just says cake mix plus pudding, all I can find is super moist cake mixes in my store should I still add the pudding mix too. Also what size of cups (mine hold almost 160z of water) Hope someone can help me as I want this for a birthday gift for an elderly friend.

Diane
      Memory Makers

Avatar for memorymakersFreebieQueen

@memorymakers 82225 wrote:

I just found this site today and am in love:041: I need help tho in the cake in a mug recipes it just says cake mix plus pudding, all I can find is super moist cake mixes in my store should I still add the pudding mix too.

Yes, still use the pudding mix. I use regular coffee mugs (never noticed the size, just normal coffee mug size, for the mix recipes (I would 10-12oz max)

Here are more Mug Mixes:

Mug Gift Mixes Only

Thanks for your help I made some and it turned out great, now to pick just the right mug for her

Diane
      Memory Makers

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Jar Gift & Kitchen Mixes & Gifts from The Kitchen Need help with the cake in a mug recipe