Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Need help purchasing freezer and toaster oven

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      I would not go with an auto defrost. 1) food keeps longer in a manual defrost 2) they last forever 3) cheaper to run.

When you say deep freeze – do you mean chest freezer? I have a small sears brand (Whirlpool) – it is ~ 15 yrs old and no probs with it. It is ~ 3.8 cu ft and a manual deftost chest freezer. It is like a timex… takes a lickin’ and keeps tickin’

From: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of M F
      Sent: Friday, November 30, 2007 10:18 PM
      To: [email][/email]; Frugal-Folks-Life@yahoogroups.com; [email][/email]; Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Budget101.com : Need help purchasing freezer and toaster oven

Our freezer is upright and we are thinking going for a deep freezer. We can’t afford the most expensive one so a medium price range would do. We have no idea how much they cost these days. I know we want self defrosted one.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Need help purchasing freezer and toaster oven