Need different recipies to make a complete meal with ground hambuger

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Need different recipies to make a complete meal with ground hambuger

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

I have a good recipe that I got from one of my daughters and now we all make it often and the kids and hubbies love it. It is called Willebaum. I am not sure that is the way to spell it…but that’s the way we spell it. LOL here goes: Brown hamburger; drain. ( we like to use 1/2 and 1/2 of hamburger and hot or italian sausage, for a different taste) Crumble a large bag of DORITOS in the bottom of a casserole pan.(we use a long cake pan). Sprinkle the hamburger over the doritos. Mix 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup in a bowl and add about 1 can milk. Mix together and pour over hamburger. Top with shredded cheese and bake in 350 degree oven for about 30 minute or til cheese melts. Let set for about 10 minutes to set up and then serve. It is simple, but it tastes great!!!! As for the meatloaf….you know how my mom got us kids
      to eat it when we were growing up? She would hard boil 2 eggs and set them in the middle of the meatloaf and when it was sliced, we were thrilled to find the cut up egg slice in the middle of our meatloaf. Just an idea. Good luck !! Let me know if your family likes willibaum ! Kathy

mkroom4trble wrote: I am on a low budget and have been buying hambuger meat as a staple. I
      have made manwich and sphaghetti. What other are other things that
      would be pleasing to
      children? Cannot make meat loaf. Kids will not eat
      it. Thanks for the help.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. [/url] “] Try it now.[/url]

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Need different recipies to make a complete meal with ground hambuger