- December 16, 2007 at 8:34 pm #254827
Southwest McCormick White Chicken Chili
Recipe By : McCormick Schilling advertisement
Serving Size : 4 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories : Beans and Legumes Main Dishes
Poultry Brand Name
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast halves — cut into 1″ cubes
1/4 cup chopped onion
1 cup chicken broth
1 can chopped green chiles
2 green onion — sliced
1 can cannellini beans — undrained
Southwest Chili Seasoning Mix
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon cilantro
1. Mix spices together to make McCormick White Chicken Chili Southwest Spice Blend.
2. Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and onions; cook 4-5 minutes.
3. Stir in broth, green chiles and Spice Blend; simmer 15 minutes.
4. Stir in beans. Simmer 5 minutes.
5. Top with onions. Garnish with Monterey Jack cheese, and sliced fresh jalapeno pepper, if desired. Hope this helps.
Jay Murphy, RN
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.