Need advice Sorry so long hope it makes sense.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Need advice Sorry so long hope it makes sense.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

I hope to all that you are not saying Wal-Mart was CORRECT in firing her because

she was pregnant. That is clear discrimination, and very illegal if it can be

proven.

And I know I’m not perfect, so I don’t judge

Thomas & Tracy Harris

TNT Quarter Horses home of:

TNTS Jack Be Blue – 2004 AQHA Buckskin Stallion

TNTS Medicine Man – 2005 AQHA Perlino Stallion

[url][/url]

Original Message

Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2008 7:21 AM

Subject: Re: Budget101.com : Need advice Sorry so long hope it makes sense.

Wow, it sounds like she is reaping what she has sown. If she had changed the

licence a year ago when she became a Tenn resident ( as the law requires) , she

would not have this problem. If she had dealt with the licence loss when it

happened two months ago ( also the law) she would not be in such a jam now. If

she hadn’t gotten pregnant, she wouldn’t have lost her job.

This girl is suffering the consequense of her actions. That is what happens

in the real world. When she starts following the rules, things will get better

for her. She needs to learn that far more than she needs an immediate bail out.

I know it sounds harsh, but she needs to grow up.

Perhaps the baby’s father could give her the money to go to NC and acquire

another licence( test and all). Is he employed? If not, that should be the first

thing required. He has an obligation here to assist financially.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Need advice Sorry so long hope it makes sense.