Need advice Sorry so long hope it makes sense.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Need advice Sorry so long hope it makes sense.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

I was in a very similar situation when I found myself single & expecting. My aunt sat me down as I was uncontrollably crying from all the pressure from my parents and a friend to abort. She reminded me that Mary was not quite yet married, only engaged when suddenly she was pregnant.

God has a special place in his heart for unwed expecting mothers. He has a plan for her. Who knows what she or this child may be in later years?!?!?

She will require a form of photo id to receive benefits of any kind. usually a state photo id which is acquired at licensing bureau is normally much less expensive than an actual driver's license. In FL it was $3 compared to $25.

I believe they have gone up though my pricing is back from when I was 21 and that was over a decade now.

I will pray for your son, his fiancee and the precious little one she is carrying. Feel free to email me off list if you need any kind words or ideas on how to make it with next to nothing and having a brand new little one on the way and once it arrives!! I have never received one penny from the other half of my dd's genetic make up.

in His love,
      Jacqui C. in NE Georgia
      JCaruso74@gmail.com

On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 9:14 AM, <mluckduck8@aol.com> wrote:

I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that Walmart fired her for being pregnant. She obviously is an irresponsible person & probably was not a good employee.

I try to be nice on forums and not assume someone is trying to be mean. Because you can't judge a person tone online.

But that was not hard to see that it was just mean and uncalled for. I came on here asking for advice from others that I thought would understand, most who have been wonderful. But this post was both not helpful and very presumptive and down right rude.

This young lady had not missed a day of work,and has a very good work record, from previous employment at Walmart in nc. however, she worked outside in the tire and lube in tn and her doctor told her she could no longer work outside in the heat or lift over 15 lbs. Walmart stated they had nothing for her.

I was there with her they were very rude, even yelled at her and told her that her doctors were wrong. But unfortunately in the state of Tennessee the employer can let you go without any really good reason. Also her 90 days were not up so technically they can let you go.

ANd if you don't think Wal-mart would fire a person for lame reasons. Please do a search there is a lot of law suits against them for just that.

I appreciate all those that tried to answer my questions. I appreciate those were supportive. That means more to me right now than anything.

Thank you.

In Him,
      Mary

Sometimes we just need to get out of the way

and let Jesus take control.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Need advice Sorry so long hope it makes sense.