Need advice on the PSP and myspace

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Need advice on the PSP and myspace

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Yes you can go on my space with a psp, so, when he’s not allowed on the

computer it’d be wise

to take the psp away during that time as well. He can also go to his friends

house and use their computers, psp etc.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061123230303AApGxyJ

As to going on his my space without him knowing….you’d either have to make up

your own my space page and pretend to be someone else and

have him allow you as a friend to “see” his my space or get his password and log

in.

You can also get a program that will log all activity on the computer, ie

passwords, pages visited, what’s said in instant messaging chat etc. Oh and

another thing,

you should be able to block your network so he cannot use it to get to the

“computer” via his psp. Make sure your network is secure so others cannot use it

unless you give permission.

My now 23 yr old son was very handy with the computer just like me and when he

was 16 he’d bypass my screensaver password and get on to the net to look at

things

he shouldn’t have been looking at so I got even more savvy and put in a bios

password, because when you rebooted the computer you could get to the net before

it went to password and with a bios password it’s more difficult….it worked

for me anyway. :d

good luck! from a mom to 5 adult children, one 15yr old and G’Ma to 5 g’children

Elizabeth Farnsworth

Shaklee Independent Health/Wellness Representative

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Need advice on the PSP and myspace