Need advice on the PSP and myspace

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Need advice on the PSP and myspace

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

there is a program that you can download that will monitor their chatting, and I believe Myspace, and it’s free, or at least it was.

it’s called imsafer.

Thomas & Tracy Harris
      tnt quarter horses home of:
      tnts jack be blue – 2004 aqha buckskin stallion
      tnts medicine man – 2005 AQHA Perlino Stallion
      [url=”https://”%5D%5B/url%5D

Quote:
      Original Message
      To: thecompact@yahoogroups.com ; Budget101_@yahoogroups.com ; BudgetHomemaking@yahoogroups.com ; ; bringbacksimplicity@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, August 11, 2008 1:02 AM
      Subject: Budget101.com : Need advice on the psp and myspace

i have a 16 yr old who is limited on the internet. He needs a password to get on to the computer. At times when he insists on going on the internet and I won’t let him, he goes off to his room or in the tub.

At that time I can’t seem to find his psp. i am wondering if he is able to use it to get on myspace/internet. we have wireless internet service.

he is overall a good kid. i know his whereabouts, no substence abuse, is in sports and is now working, does well in school, etc. and then there is that but.

his sister who is now 20 tells me every now and then that if I had not kept a close eye on her, she doesn’t know where she would be today.

Also is myspace safer these days. He has it set up that only those he allows to be his friends can go on. I would like to be able to go on and check it every now and then, but I don’t want him to know that I’m doing it.

The reason is a friend of mine knows someone who’s son had a secret relationship with a gay adult for 2 years and the father (an attorney) and mom (a nurse) didn’t have a clue. We have all heard stories about internet and I don’t want to be sorry later. I would like to be able to trust my kids at all times, but to me that is not a good choice.

Please don’t tell me that I should because it is not going to happen here, I have tried it. How can I go on his myspace and check it. I have access to his e mails, but they don’t use that much these days.

Also if he finds out that I’m checking his myspace he can open another myspace account.

Your input is appreciated,
      Melissa

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Need advice on the PSP and myspace