Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Need a fan blower for wood burning fireplace

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

The one I have been told about is mounted on to the back of the inside of your fireplace box. It doesn’t run on electricity and it is propelled by heat. The website you gave us is not what we are looking for.

The guy who cleaned our chimney told us about it, but I can’t remember his name.

Melissa

It is not called a fan blower, it is called a fireplace radiator. Here is link to one. I have heard they are great!

https://chimneykeepers.com/fireplace_blower_heater.html

From: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of M F
      Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2007 9:43 PM
      To: preserving-food@yahoogroups.com; [email][/email]; Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Budget101.com : Need a fan blower for wood burning fireplace

In it we have a wood burning fireplace that we use every day. We were told that there is a fan blower that is easy to install and it keeps most of the heat in the house. Do you know anything about it.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Need a fan blower for wood burning fireplace