Budget101 Discussion List Archives Health & Home Remedies Natural Remedies, Was Earache

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Avatar for BiggerPiggyBankBiggerPiggyBank
      Participant

Re: Budget101.com : Natural Remedies, Was Earache

I get bronchitus at least once a year. Everytime I get it I eat a lot of
      homemade canned salsa. My homemade salsa contains (spices) cayenne pepper, white
      pepper, garlic, black pepper and paprika.

This helps with not only my sore
      throat from excessive coughing but my congestion. I started doing this after I
      read about the benifits of cayenne for sore throats and congestion. Unable to
      handle cayenne straight, this was my alternative.

It seems to work and my Doc
      said that I should continue doing it if it works.

Also along the natural remedies line, I don’t know if I’ve said this before(my
      memory is aweful), I have endometriosis. In the summer I collect wild raspberry
      leaves. When a severe attack of endo hits, I make raspberry leaf tea out of the
      leaves.

This helps with the severe cramps I get with these attacks. It does not
      take them away completely, but it does usually make them nothing more than a
      minor iritation. Doing this has kept me off of pain killers that turned me into
      a zombie.

The Raspberry leaf tea can also be used for women with normal
      menstraul pain. When my 12 year old daughter has had a rough monthly, I make
      this for her and she is soon bouncing around again like normal. The Raspberry
      leaf tea also has a pleasant flavor.

Thought I’d throw my 2 cents in here. Hope my input helps. Emmy in Iowa

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Health & Home Remedies Natural Remedies, Was Earache