- This topic has 1 reply, 3 voices, and was last updated December 14, 2012 at 10:46 pm by .
- December 14, 2012 at 6:43 pm #313013
I don’t know how many of you have seen the breaking news this afternoon, but I am sickened to the pit of my stomach to share the news that 26 people were killed this morning at an elementary school in Connecticut – including 18 little kids.
This is SO Horribly sad and our thoughts are with the families of all those involved, related and affected by this senseless tragedy. :022:
Full Story is available on Today:
26 dead after gunman assaults Connecticut elementary school, official says – U.S. News
- December 14, 2012 at 7:14 pm #435570My heart goes out to the many families whose lives were changed forever today…a loss I could not imagine. The kids were K-4th, just terrible!
- December 14, 2012 at 10:46 pm #435572
All the families and friends of all those killed or injured as well as those that witnessed this tragedy are in my prayers. Thanks; Virginia
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.