- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated February 6, 2020 at 9:12 am by .
- January 15, 2016 at 3:23 pm #368532
myo no bake nutella truffles- lovely valentine gift idea!
These are so simple to make and taste fabulous! They’re perfect for valentines.
2 2/3 cups quick-cooking oats
1 1/2 cups Nutella
1/4 teaspoon fine salt
1/3 cup natural cocoa powder
Grind 2 cups of the oats in a food processor into a fine powder. Add
the Nutella & salt and process until a smooth mixture forms. Add
the remaining ⅔ cup of oats and pulse to combine.
tablespoons of the dough into balls. Roll in the cocoa to coat.
to coat evenly. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 5 days.
Recipe adapted from Rebekah Peppler , October, 2013
Photo Credit: Joseph De Leo ]
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- January 15, 2016 at 3:25 pm #462758
You can make your own Nutella Copycat too if you prefer, especially if you need non-dairy https://www.budget101.com/copycat-clone-recipes/myo-nutella-dairy-nondairy-3792.html
- February 6, 2020 at 9:12 am #581323
A side note, if you roll these in finely chopped nuts afterward, they taste like Ferrero Rocher chocolates!
- March 12, 2020 at 11:07 am #583740
Oh My Goodness! I’m drooling…
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.