- June 5, 2008 at 12:32 pm #258085LissKeymaster
Mock Piña Colada
2 cups skim milk
2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
1 Tbs. vanilla
1 Tbs. coconut extract
Combine ingredients in a blender and mix on high until frothy.
Pour into ice-filled glasses and garnish with mint leaves
For a thicker variation, freeze the pineapple juice in ice trays and blend.
- August 9, 2013 at 12:41 am #441708
Oh My! These sound delicious too! I’m going to have to start searching for all the fat free recipes, lol!
- June 16, 2014 at 6:35 pm #454272
Definitely want to try this.
- June 26, 2014 at 12:20 pm #454851
I LOVE virgin Pina Coladas! Will definitely try this! Last cruise we went on, went to the bar and ordered one for me and a virgin Strawberry Daquari for my husband almost every night.
After about the 3rd time, the bartender said “do you not drink alcohol?” I replied “No, we don’t.” It was so funny to see his face.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.