- This topic has 8 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated January 14, 2009 at 4:19 am by .
- January 9, 2009 at 9:02 pm #269141
ever wonder where mcdonalds gets their onions?:017: pour a little dehydrated onion in a bowl add a little water, i do just enough to cover the onion. Let it sit for about 10 minutes.
TAADAA!!! Mcdonalds onions
- January 9, 2009 at 9:52 pm #409088
That’s hilarious! I’m gonna have to try this! 🙂
- January 10, 2009 at 12:02 am #409092
I do it all the time my favorite is a hamburger cooked on the forman grill with steak rub on top a toasted hamburger bun with mustard, ketchup, cheese , pickles and these onions. Taste pretty close to a mcd’s cheeseburger
- January 10, 2009 at 12:03 am #409093
Oh yeah and my boyfriend loves them in his pinto beans. I came up with this one night when he said I would love to be able to get these onions anytime. So now he can lol
- January 10, 2009 at 10:59 am #409139
I’ll be darned…LOL I am going to have to try this one. Thanks!
- January 10, 2009 at 12:05 pm #409151
- January 10, 2009 at 2:04 pm #409164
- January 10, 2009 at 2:34 pm #409176
- January 10, 2009 at 5:52 pm #409201
Flakes are supposed to be more flat. Chopped and Minced depend on the size of the pieces, but for most of us they are all the same.
Mine are all “chunks” since I dehydrate my own and I don’t bother finding screens to separate out the different sizes. Much of it gets put into the blender and ground down to a powder that goes into my spice rack.
- January 14, 2009 at 4:19 am #409797
Why haven’t we ever thought of this before? I made a burger tonight on the Foreman grill. Hamburger, cheese, dill pickles, mustard, these onions and plain white bread (no buns in house).
It hit the spot exactly and I didn’t even have to go to the fast food place!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.