- This topic has 1 reply, 3 voices, and was last updated December 27, 2015 at 5:16 pm by .
- December 26, 2015 at 1:18 pm #367853
healthier choice party snack to share? I love this idea, these are so yummy! With everyone clamoring to start new Years Fitness resolutions, this yummy party treat couldn’t come at a better time.
when i first saw these they were actually made by melting white chocolate, then dipping (wash & dried) grapes into the chocolate part way and then immediately into chopped nuts. however, we’re having a new years party in a few days and i’m going to wash and dry the grapes, place them in a decorative bowl, with a bowl of vanilla yogurt beside it and then a bowl of crushed granola so people can dip the grape in yogurt then granola for delicious bites of goodness.
much lower in calories, not too heavy and very yummy.
Image Credit and Idea adapted from candiquik blog
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- December 27, 2015 at 1:15 am #462625
Let us know how the yogurt/granola dipping works out!
- December 27, 2015 at 5:16 pm #462627
Yep Let Us Know!…I So wanna Try This..Thanks for Sharing 😀
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.