Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Mixes~MYO~Copycat~Etc MYO Ginger Ale Recipe for Pain & Inflammation

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I’m not found of ginger ale, but may try this. I’ve been brewing the following concoction for de-tox. I read up on properties of a variety of ingredients and came up with what I call a ‘de-tox tea.’

I drink it at various times of the day, that is, whenever it strikes my fancygiggle smiley I may be imagining things, but it does seem to flush my system (if you know what I mean) and my energy level seems to be improved. It certainly can’t hurt anything!

LOL!
      Heat the following to a boil: 3/4 cup cranberry-raspberry juice, 1/2 cup apple cider, and 2 tbs apple cider vinegar. Remove from heat. Steep your favorite apple tea bag for five minutes in the ‘brew’ and then drink;-D

I love Ginger Ale and anything ginger. I experimented with fermenting it using Caldwell’s Vegetable Starter for the probiotics. It turned out excellent.

I’ve been looking at Caribbean Ginger Beer recipes (like Root Beer) because I had the stuff when I was an exchange student in the West Indies back in the 90s. The bottled stuff is just syrupy which I want to avoid, and I can’t find a “diet version.” Would you have any ideas on how to do this?

thanks for this recipe! I hope it will help me to cope with a headache! I really love recipes and ideas like this one.

Ginger is used for the prevention and treatment of various colds, because it stimulates expectoration, it fights pathogenic bacteria perfectly, has anti-inflammatory and soothing effect, and also strengthens the immune system.

I don’t know if you realize but due to its ability to fight parasites, ginger is also used to kill worms within the body too.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Mixes~MYO~Copycat~Etc MYO Ginger Ale Recipe for Pain & Inflammation