- January 3, 2006 at 5:23 pm #235001LissKeymaster
If you like those expensive little strips at the store, you’ll love this simple do it yourself recipe that you can make in your own kitchen in seconds. This works really well!!
*just like biore strips*
take 1 Tbsp of Knox unflavored gelatin,
1 1/2 Tbsp milk
Microwave for 10 seconds.Apply to face, let dry 30 minutes.(Will dry very
stiff)…peeloff. Works just like Biore Strips.
© Can Stock Photo Inc. / Voyagerix
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- January 19, 2009 at 4:14 pm #410709
I have got to try this, those things are so expensive
- October 8, 2014 at 1:48 am #458830
This one worked really well for me, I was actually kind of surprised. I had some knox thats been in the pantry cupboard for at least 5 years, lol. Whoulda thunk it would be useful for something after all.
- March 11, 2015 at 9:33 pm #460928
Is Knox a brand? I’m not familiar with it. If so, can we use any unflavored brand in its place?
- March 17, 2015 at 8:25 pm #460965
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.